ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointments

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tier1-immigrant

PEO appointments

Post by tier1-immigrant » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi

I understand the recent changes for PEO appointments where we need pay the extra fees of £400 while booking an appointment itself.

I would like to know how many days in advance I book an appointment ?

With this new system of deducting the extra fees (£400) during an appointment booking, has it become easier now to get an appointment (unlike the earlier system where every one used to try their luck at mid nights) ?

From the other threads I also saw the postal applications are getting processed quicker than before now. I could see people have got their passports back within 15-20 days after posting their application. Do you suggest for postal application ?

Thanks any info.

nazabrar
Newly Registered

Re: PEO appointments

Post by nazabrar » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi There,

I got my PEO appointment at Birmingham for ILR on 5th Aug. I booked it on 31st and had lots of slots open. I imagined the same that i have to browse and keep waiting for ages but it is readily available now. Although my case is straight forward, I am still applying at PEO.

abhisheks9
Member of Standing
India

Re: PEO appointments

Post by abhisheks9 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:38 pm

your choice is totally based on money.
If you can afford it, then go for PEO else Postal
Disclaimer: This post does not contain legal advice