bmurali wrote:Thanks for your detailed explanation and I'm also in the same scenario like you. Please let me know if you have shown your 50% share of dividends only as your earnings or included your wife's 50% as well?
In my case I am transferring my wife's 50% share to her personnal account. If I want to show my wife's 50% share do I need to include my wifes bank statement as well?
Note that without showing my wife's share I'm meeting the required points.
QuickSam wrote:PLease read the first post carefully. The documents are mentioned in the list.
ldbright wrote:QuickSam wrote:PLease read the first post carefully. The documents are mentioned in the list.
Sorry, my bad, I missed the part of your original post. Couple of questions:
1) Is you marriage certificate in English? If not can you please recommend
the translation service/agent you used as I need to get mine translated.
2) Water bill and Your wife's personal Bank statement -- are they used as the evidence of cohabitation or there are other reasons?
Again, thanks for any feedbacks!
10) Council Tax bill, Water Tax bill
11) My wife's Personal Bank statement.
12) My HSMP Approval letter (Though it got expired in 2008)
13) A printout of UKBA Tier-1 General Points calculator [10 for Age, 35 for Education (Already proven in my Initial application), 45 for Earnings, 5 for UK Experience, 10 for English Language (Already proven in my Initial application) and 10 for Savings]
14) My Company Invoices
dharma26 wrote:Is all your invoices signed and stamped by Accountant or it is just your signature?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests