ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

right to work under appeal sec d

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

darsh223
Newly Registered

right to work under appeal sec d

Post by darsh223 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:04 pm

dear all
i have read all the comments and solution of this post. i have few questions about my appeal if anyone can help will be great.

Ok so my visa was being refused and i was allowed to appeal against the decision which i did within the time period and perviously i was on Post Study Work Visa (PSW). Now my employer did a Employer Checking Service (ECS) on me and the outcome was i am not allowed to work legally in UK whereas my appeal date with Tribunal Court is 12th January 2015, so now i am temporary being suspended from work.

According to Sec 3D i have all my rights to work legally in UK which i explained to my employer and now my employer is asking a proof of letter or something from Home Office or UKBA whether i can work legally in UK. I have written email to UKBA and ECS but there was no big help.

I really want to know what went wrong or how can i resolve this issue.

Thanks
Darshan

muqeem.ahmad
Newly Registered

Re: right to work under appeal sec d

Post by muqeem.ahmad » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:24 pm

please ask your solicitor to write a letter regarding the status of right to work .

give this letter to your employer.

i think thats help.