ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse/dependent visa of PR holder

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sadikarup
Newly Registered

spouse/dependent visa of PR holder

Post by sadikarup » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:53 pm

hi,
please suggest how can i apply spouse/dependent visa to my wife , is in india now.

i have got indefinite stay in decemeber 2009. unfortunately ,previously we have applied 3 times but rejected, last application is in october 2006.
so since then i haven't applied ,someone told me once i get indefinite stay we can apply again. but do they consider the previous application /records now?

-i have entered UK in 2002, as a student visa
-got married in april 2004 in india
---sept 2004,apllied student visa to my wife -get rejected due to some finance douments(in the application form she mentined husband in india but at that time i am in UK)

-i have got work permit in 2004 december
--oct 2005,applied dependent visa to my wife-get rejected because previous application mentioned as husband in india

refusal letter says:[b]the refusal letter says:[/b]
''i am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that your application meets the requirements of paragraph 320 for the following reasons:
in the light os your charater/conduct/associations i consider it undesirable to issue you an entry clearance and iam not prepered to excircise discretion in your favour
because:
you have twice previously applied to enter the Uk as a student.you were interviewed in connection with the first application on 8/10/2004 at which time you stated that your husband was based in hyderabad and doing his mba studies there.however your husband was issued with entry clearence to the UK as a studnet on 24/09/2002.since then he was returned ti india twice from 20/4/2004-14/5/2004 and from 20/3/2005-29/4/2005.
he clearly was not in india at the time of your application,it is apparent that he was not based in hyderabd as you stated.

at the time of second student application you submitted false financial douments.

iam aware that this application is as dependent of work permit holder but given the previous deception employed by you in your application iam not prepared to exercise descretion in your favour''.

--oct 2006,appied dependent visa- with solicitor help and letter to consider the application,but gets rejected andsaid the reason .my employment documents are not genuine(its genuine),but visa people are called at my work place but did not get proper answer,someone get the call and gave wrong answer.
refusal letter says:
the refusal letter ''in support of of your application you have submitted employment documents,as a result of checks made by this office,detailed in a document verification report,iam satisfied to a high degree of probability that this document is not genuine.having assesed your application as a whole iam satisfied that this document is material to your application and iam not therefore prepared to exercise discretion in your favour.your application is therefore refused in accordance with paragraph 320(21) of the immigration rules''

you are entitled to appeal against this decision.....

-dec 2009 i have got indefinite stay.. so can i apply to my wife dependent/spouse visa or not..if i apply do they consider all the previous records or not?

please suggest how to go about it. every year i visit india and stay 2 months spend time with family, i can provide manitenance and accommodation here as required.so please advice how to go about it for new application.
i will be thankful and greateful for you all for the advice... kind regards...

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:01 pm

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:41 am

I know it is a very tough situation for you and also little complicated case, you would be very lucky if somebody on this forum can give you the right direction but since ur spouse case is linked way back to 2004.. i would advice you that next time you apply make sure you go through "Professional" immigration lawyers or atleast discuss.. Goodluck mate..