ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T-1 (G) Dependent Visa Extension post April 2015

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

manin
Newly Registered

T-1 (G) Dependent Visa Extension post April 2015

Post by manin » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:14 pm

Dear Experts,

My T-1 (G) is valid till Dec 2015 and so are for my dependents. I came to UK in T-2 (ICT) in Sep'10 and converted to T-1 (General) in Dec' 10. After this I have extended once in Dec 2012.Total no of days I am out of UK is 219 in all these periods and in no year I am out of UK for more than 180 days.

I have the following queries and expect responses for them from you.

1. Am I eligible for ILR from Sep'15 or I have to wait till Dec'15 when I will complete 5 years in T-1 ? My visa also expires in Dec'15.

2. My dependents visa for wife and daughter was last processed from India in May'13 and their visa is also valid till Dec'15. But they have joined me only in Feb'15 and my daughter(15 yrs old) is going to school. When I will apply for ILR what I need to do for my dependents ? Which application form will be valid for them ? Set (M) ? FLR(M) ?

3. Do I need to get letters from my employers even if the number of days I stayed outside UK is significantly less than 180 days in a year ?

Few words of directions to me would really be highly appreciated against the above queries.

Regards

sheikh52250
Newly Registered

Re: T-1 (G) Dependent Visa Extension post April 2015

Post by sheikh52250 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi,

I am also looking for the answers of similar questions:

1- I am on Tier 1 General and due for ILR in July 2015, while my partner and child visa valid until Nov 2015. My question is which form to use for the extension of my partner and child and what time to apply for extensions.
Please write the link of immigration guidelines in this regard if possible.

2- Do I need to get the letter from my Employer for the absences from within and outside the UK if its no more than 180 days in a row.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:29 pm

sheikh52250 wrote:Hi,

I am also looking for the answers of similar questions:

1- I am on Tier 1 General and due for ILR in July 2015, while my partner and child visa valid until Nov 2015. My question is which form to use for the extension of my partner and child and what time to apply for extensions.
Please write the link of immigration guidelines in this regard if possible. See PBS Dependent form (Click), this is if you apply for ILR based on Tier 1 with 5 years residence.

2- Do I need to get the letter from my Employer for the absences from within and outside the UK if its no more than 180 days in a row. You need your absences to be less than 180 for each 12 month cycle counting backwards for date of application.

Thanks
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sheikh52250
Newly Registered

Post by sheikh52250 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Thanks for your reply.

1- I got the link for the PBS dependent application. I am not sure, is it the same form to use for extension application. Secondly is it possible to make my partner and child application in November 2015 before their expiry date, and to use different forms for each application, while I apply for my ILR in July 2015.

2- Secondly I don't have any council tax and utility bill on our name because my property is including of bills and don't have any thing on joint name/account only thing to have mobile bill and bank/credit card account on my partner account.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:47 pm

1. You can apply for your dependents before their visa expires. PBS Dependent form link I have provided is the correct form to extend their visas.

2. Tenancy agreement, letter from Landlord, bank statements, credit card statements, mobile phone bills, NHS letters, HMRC or National Insurance/Job Centre letters, TV licence etc, these are all things you can use and can be in either joint names or addressed to each of you separately to the same address.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.