ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 dependent visa maintenance of funds by main applicant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fanaqvi
Newly Registered

tier 1 dependent visa maintenance of funds by main applicant

Post by fanaqvi » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:28 pm

Dear experts,

I came to UK on 5 Feb 2010 on tier 1 visa. My wife applied and recieved tier1 visa and entered UK in May 2015. Thereafter I was granted ILR in August 2015. My wife's current tier 1 dependent visa expires on 8 December 2016.
We are now going to apply for extension. As a main applicant, I have been maintaining the funds in my bank account for over 90 days. Now I am filling up the form for my wife and it is asking the applicant (ie. my wife) to prove evidence of maintenance of funds. My Question is, can I show my bank statements as evidence of maintenance of funds. Is it acceptable. This is quite urgent and important for me, as you can imagine. Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

O_Relly

Re: tier 1 dependent visa maintenance of funds by main appli

Post by O_Relly » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Yes the maintenance funds can be from either your or applicants bank account. Read policy guidance notes for reference.
Cheers,
OR