ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Refusal with No Appeal Right

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kamiajmal
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Refusal with No Appeal Right

Post by kamiajmal » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 pm

HELLO EVERYONE. ME and My friend apply Entrepreneur Visa 1 month before but today i receive my whole file back from home office with the letter that your remain to leave has been refused and you don't have a right to appal against this decision.
could anyone guide me what i do.???

Subtle

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Refusal with No Appeal Right

Post by Subtle » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:09 pm

As I understand when your application gets refused with no right of appeal, you have 28 days to make a decision on whether you want to apply fresh (a new application in the same category but with different evidences and/or circumstances) or apply in a different category or leave the country and apply for entry clearance.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Refusal with No Appeal Right

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:12 pm

kamiajmal wrote:HELLO EVERYONE. ME and My friend apply Entrepreneur Visa 1 month before but today i receive my whole file back from home office with the letter that your remain to leave has been refused and you don't have a right to appal against this decision.
could anyone guide me what i do.???

You need to provide more details about your refusal to get any help from forum members. Please provide the full details
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.