ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - Online Appointment Related Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

suneel_kaul
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension - Online Appointment Related Queries

Post by suneel_kaul » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Morning All,

This is my + wife + son's second extension, but going to use the online booking using VISA premium service first time. Please help me with below queries: -

1. The total fee is coming as GBP 6021 for all three of us. When I book appointment online would all GBP 6021 money get deducted or only GBP 1200 is deducted. If full amount of GBP 6021 is deducted, what will I need to fill in the form's payment section - I assume same card details will go there as well but would have to select GBP 1607 option. Please suggest.
2. I got my Wife's name changed in passport from "Fname + maiden sir name " to "Fname + maiden sir name + married sir name". Her Biometric card says only "Fname + maiden sir name" , so want to know how to deal with this while: -
i) Booking the appointment.
ii) Booking the form.
3. Please suggest where will I find all the reference numbers for filling the form.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best Regards,
Suneel

Sandy4u
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Extension - Online Appointment Related Queries

Post by Sandy4u » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Regarding your first query you don't need to fill anything in the form.

When I submitted my application i asked the lady regarding non filling of that page. She said its not required as I have already paid and she returned the page back to me

RRSB2012

Post by RRSB2012 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Suneel,

entire amount of £6021 will be taken at the time of online booking.
Cheers
R

suneel_kaul
Newly Registered

Post by suneel_kaul » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:32 am

Thanks Sandy4u and RRSB2012 :-)

Any pointers about my third query about reference numbers, I have only one reference number from the approval letter last time. Where to find more of them, please suggest.

Thanks in advance!