ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General - Dependent Baby Application - Out of Country

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vicky8319

Tier 1 General - Dependent Baby Application - Out of Country

Post by vicky8319 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:12 am

Hi

I will be applying for my baby's visa from India this month. Wife will be submitting the form. Should we submit anything else other than this ?

Baby less than a year old, So

1. Online Application Form
2. Birth Certificate (printed from online pdf file, becos state government has not issued any original)
3. Original Passport of Baby
4. TB letter from hospital (as applicable)
5. Bank Statement for Fund Maintenance
6. Copies of my passport / Visa
7. Copies of my wifes passport / visa
8. Our Marriage Certificate Original

Please let me know if i have to submit anything else.

ALSO, for fund maintenance, i have submitted Barclays Bank Statement - I have submitted a copy of statement that ATM machines inside the bank dispenses for a date range > 90 days to current date... This statement had logo / bank name / my name / sort code, but first 4 digits of account number was printed with " * " for security reasons. I went to the Barclays Bank counter, then for the same period of ATM statement, i requested them an online copy, they printed it out for me, this statement did not have a logo, but it did have my name, my address, my account number with sort code and account type and same transactions of the ATM statement.
Got both the copies stamped from the bank.

Now i have asked my wife to submit both of these.

Is this ok and acceptable ? Somebody please confirm ?

O_Relly

Re: Tier 1 General - Dependent Baby Application - Out of Cou

Post by O_Relly » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Yes looks good to go. Are you sure there is no paper form of the original birth cerificate and is only available in PDF form?
Cheers,
OR

vicky8319

Post by vicky8319 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:38 am

O_Relly wrote:Yes looks good to go. Are you sure there is no paper form of the original birth cerificate and is only available in PDF form?
Hello O Relly,

Yes, 100 % sure. There is no paper form of Original birth certificate. It is available online and we have to print it out as and when we need it.

And this is what the certificate says -

Note : This certificate is computer generated and does not require any Seal/Signature in original.
The authenticity of this certificate can be verified at http://www.XXXXXXXcorporation.gov.in. The Registration
Number is unique to each birth.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Ok, that should be fine then.

Good luck. Cheers.
Cheers,
OR

vkpermit
Newly Registered

Post by vkpermit » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:53 am

Hi vicky8319,

Just wanted to check as to how the amount you showed for maintenance funds? Is it only 635 for the dependant or did you show funds to support yourself as well?