ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Dependent Child Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

viksjp
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) Dependent Child Visa

Post by viksjp » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:21 am

Hi All - I'm applying for UK Tier1 Dependent Child Visa from India. My daughter is 8months old. I and My wife has tier 1 visa, only i need to get Visa for my Kid. After I complete online application through VFS website, it is coming as Appointment not required, but recently 5th Jul, UK gov changed the policy that we need to book an appointment for child at VFS to capture facial image. I tried calling VFS helpdesk to get an appointment, but they confirmed i need to wait till the technical issue is resolved. Please let me know if someone faced similar issue and how did you get over it.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Vikram,

viksjp
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 (General) Dependent Child Visa

Post by viksjp » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Technical issues was resolved by VFS, i was able to get appointment for my daughter.

Regards,
Vikram,

vkpermit
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 (General) Dependent Child Visa

Post by vkpermit » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:33 am

Hi Vikram,

I am also applying for a tier 1 general dependant visa for my son. Just wanted to check, what was the maintenance funds you showed for the visa? Was it £635 just for the dependant child or did you have to show funds for you and your wife as well?

Thanks,
V.