ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependents Form Urgent response needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shahid78

Tier 1 General Dependents Form Urgent response needed

Post by shahid78 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Hi, My wife and son are applying for tier1 General dependent form , while filling VF10 Online forms we came across below confusing question can any body let me know which are suitable answers for those questions
1.Are you travelling with anyone?
As my wife is travelling with my 26 months son and my son is travelling with my wife so they have to select option 'yes' and when they select option yes, they are asked
1a.Do they have valid visa for UK? - Now question is they are applying for valid visa now and they do not have any visa before, and if they select option no, its mean how can they travel without Valid Visa, so both of them are applying for Visa now and they are traveling with each other i do not know which option i need to select, i m stuck only for this question can anybody help me ASAP plz
Thanks in advance
Regards
Ali

shahid78

Re: Tier 1 General Dependents Form Urgent response needed

Post by shahid78 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 am

shahid78 wrote:Hi, My wife and son are applying for tier1 General dependent form , while filling VF10 Online forms we came across below confusing question can any body let me know which are suitable answers for those questions
1.Are you travelling with anyone?
As my wife is travelling with my 26 months son and my son is travelling with my wife so they have to select option 'yes' and when they select option yes, they are asked
1a.Do they have valid visa for UK? - Now question is they are applying for valid visa now and they do not have any visa before, and if they select option no, its mean how can they travel without Valid Visa, so both of them are applying for Visa now and they are traveling with each other i do not know which option i need to select, i m stuck only for this question can anybody help me ASAP plz
Thanks in advance
Regards
Ali
Plz reply ASAP i need to apply on urgent bases to get my family over here

aruncsin
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 General Dependents Form Urgent response needed

Post by aruncsin » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:44 am

Hi Shahid,

I am also now in the same situation. Myself and my dependant are applying for Tier-2 general at the same time.
Did you get any inputs/resolved this? Appreciate it if you can help.

- Arun