ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General (ILR) Dependent Visa - Need Urgent Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

raheel038
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General (ILR) Dependent Visa - Need Urgent Help

Post by raheel038 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:07 am

Hi,

I am on Tier 1 General Visa which is due for ILR in January 2015. My Wife came to UK in May 2014 so by the Time of My ILR Application she will be in UK for 7 Months Only. I have following queries that need urgent Help.

1. What is the best rout for her to get extension (a: Tier 1 General Dependent or ILR Dependent) FLR(M) (Spouse visa for settled person).
2. If she applies on Tier 1 General Dependent and gets 3 years visa, what will happen after that, Will she have to apply again on Tier 1 General Dependent and fulfill the requirement accordingly (As by that time I will have British Passport). Please provide me your feedback.
3. Can someone please provide me the list of documents if she applies on ILR Dependent FLR(M) (Spouse visa for settled person).

I will highly appreciate your detailed feedback on the above queries.

Regards,
Raheel Islam

Malik44

Re: Tier 1 General (ILR) Dependent Visa - Need Urgent Help

Post by Malik44 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:25 pm

1- Tier 1 G dependent 2- Yes she will continue her leave as T 1 G dependent until satisfied the 5 years requirement.

raheel038
Newly Registered

Post by raheel038 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:32 am

Malik44 wrote:1- Tier 1 G dependent 2- Yes she will continue her leave as T 1 G dependent until satisfied the 5 years requirement.
Thanks very much for your reply. But my question is........when she gets 3 year visa on her first extension and after 3 years apply for another extension...will she have to fulfill all those requirement as Tier 1 General Dependent. Rather if she goes on FLR(M) rout she doesnt need to worry about Tier 1 General Requirement also there is a big difference of FEE....can someone please explain........!

raheel038
Newly Registered

Post by raheel038 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:24 pm

raheel038 wrote:Hi,

I am on Tier 1 General Visa which is due for ILR in January 2015. My Wife came to UK in May 2014 so by the Time of My ILR Application she will be in UK for 7 Months Only. I have following queries that need urgent Help.

1. What is the best rout for her to get extension (a: Tier 1 General Dependent or ILR Dependent) FLR(M) (Spouse visa for settled person).
2. If she applies on Tier 1 General Dependent and gets 3 years visa, what will happen after that, Will she have to apply again on Tier 1 General Dependent and fulfill the requirement accordingly (As by that time I will have British Passport). Please provide me your feedback.
3. Can someone please provide me the list of documents if she applies on ILR Dependent FLR(M) (Spouse visa for settled person).

Regards,
Raheel Islam

raheel038
Newly Registered

Post by raheel038 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:24 am

raheel038 wrote:
raheel038 wrote:Hi,

Regards,
Raheel Islam