ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 general

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sam246
Newly Registered

Tier 1 general

Post by sam246 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello friends please advise on my situation.

I am applying for ILR under tier 1 general visa in April 2015.

My first visa for tier 1 general was issued on 07/01/2010 and I got extension of my visa on tier 1 general on 10/12/2012 for 3 years.

In 2014 April I was returning from India after 2 weeks holiday and immigration border control stopped me and told me that in may 2013 my visa was curtailed because of my previous earning which I showed in 2010 was not genuine . however I told them that i did not received any correspondence from home office because of address change. So border control gave me chance to appeal. so I appealed in uk and on July 31 2014 appeal was in my favour and border control returned my passport and brp in November 2014.

my points for ilr and other formalities are completed now but I am nervous that can they still pick the same issue or does it affect on my 5 years completion legally.

Please advise me ..

sagareva
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 general

Post by sagareva » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:10 pm

sam246 wrote:Hello friends please advise on my situation.

I am applying for ILR under tier 1 general visa in April 2015.

My first visa for tier 1 general was issued on 07/01/2010 and I got extension of my visa on tier 1 general on 10/12/2012 for 3 years.

In 2014 April I was returning from India after 2 weeks holiday and immigration border control stopped me and told me that in may 2013 my visa was curtailed because of my previous earning which I showed in 2010 was not genuine . however I told them that i did not received any correspondence from home office because of address change. So border control gave me chance to appeal. so I appealed in uk and on July 31 2014 appeal was in my favour and border control returned my passport and brp in November 2014.

my points for ilr and other formalities are completed now but I am nervous that can they still pick the same issue or does it affect on my 5 years completion legally.

Please advise me ..

same issue - short answer, no
but this doesn't prevent them from giving you a hard time, primarily by applying a very scrutinized genuine earnings test to you this time, to the earnings you submit
so you must make sure your application is perfect
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

sam246
Newly Registered

Post by sam246 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:37 am

Thank you. Any one who has the same issue please help.

sam246
Newly Registered

Post by sam246 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:01 pm

hi sagareva,
i went on 13 march peo appointment in solihull and after 2 hours case worker told me that my file is ok this time for ILR however he needs more information to take the decision because of previous imiigration history.
case worker told me that i should have a reply back in 1 week time but it is now end of second week but no reply.

how long do they take normally?
also case worker told me that he know that i went to court and appeal was in my favour but he wants to review that. can they still questions on something which i have already won in court?

thanks in advance for your help.