ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 PBS Dependent extension -payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SuryaSrinivas82
Newly Registered

Tier 1 PBS Dependent extension -payslips

Post by SuryaSrinivas82 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi,
My wife is due for Tier 1 PBS Dependent extension this October 16,2016.I am the main applicant ton ILR .I am unemployed since march and joined a new job since first week of august.We need to drop the visa 30 days before leave expires .
My first question is can I drop on or after October 1,2016?
I do not have all the 12 months payslips as I am unemployed since march to first week of august?
My wife is currently doing a temporary full time admin assistant job since july 12,2016.She is due to finish this month end if the contract does not extend.

Will my payslips be any problem.Please can any of you provide me a right direction?

Thanks,
Srinivas

O_Relly

Re: Tier 1 PBS Dependent extension -payslips

Post by O_Relly » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:53 pm

You can apply on or after 1st October, no problems. You being unemployed is not a problem as the only requirement is sufficient maintenance funds for 3 months prior to application.

Your payslips are not required. Latest 3 months bank statements showing enough maintenance funds is required.
Cheers,
OR