ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General Dependant Child Question to Fill in the form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UpendraBestha
BANNED

Tier1 General Dependant Child Question to Fill in the form

Post by UpendraBestha » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi,

Going for Tier1 Visa extension along with the dependants, stuck with the below questions while filling the application for the child( 2 Years Old)

Can You kindly help in providing the answers to them , please.

Under Section N - About your Personal Circumstances/attributes

N10; Do you intend to remain in the UK beyond any period of leave your parent (the PBS main applicant) has or may be given?

Answer: Yes/No

N12; Are both of your parents applying for leave at the same time as you? Yes go to the next section No go to N13

Concern: We both are applying for Leave at the same. Should I continue to N13 or should I move to the next question. It cleary says to move to Next Section but the other questions from N13 also makes sense so kindly advise on this please whether I really need to fill them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

N13; Is the PBS main applicant that you are dependant upon your sole surviving parent? Yes go to the next section No go to N14

N14; Has the PBS main applicant you are dependant upon had, and still has, sole responsibility for your upbringing? Yes go to next section No go to N15

N15; Is your other parent in the UK

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[b]under Section Q - Supporting Documents[/b]

what proof can I show for this " Evidence of care arrangements if you are under 18 years old "

Under Section C – Details about the PBS MAIN APPLICANT you are dependant on Can you please help in clarifying the answers to them.[/b]

C4; What is the reference number for the most recent application of the PBS main applicantyou are dependant on? (ht)

Concern: Is it the UKBA reference Number when I applied for Tier1 Visa Renewal last time ( first renewal with in UK)? Is it Mandatory to have or provide in the application?

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Regards,
UB.

UpendraBestha
BANNED

Re: Tier1 General Dependant Child Question to Fill in the fo

Post by UpendraBestha » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi,

Can anyone reply to this post, please.

Thanks
UB.