ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKspouse visa plan - can you spot any flaws?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dcdx89
Newly Registered

UKspouse visa plan - can you spot any flaws?

Post by dcdx89 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:22 am

For some reason this appeared as a reply in my previous topic.

Im re-posting this now but if that was done on purpose and is normal please forgive me and feel free to remove this topic again.

Hi everyone.

Just one last post on this spouse visa thing. Can anyone spot any flaws with this plan in getting my Japanese wife to the UK?

I now live in Japan. I visit the UK in April. During this time i will get a written confirmation from an employer showing i have a job offer for 19k a year. My parents will write a letter saying we can live with them. DO ANY OF THESE DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE CERTIFIED?

Ill take those documents back to Japan and apply with my wife for the visa. As I have earned more than 18.6k over the last year in Japan, can i use this to substitute the 6 month work rule? If so can i just use my japanese payslips? do these need to be certified or translated?

I think thats all!

Thank you so much again,

David

vinny

Re: UKspouse visa plan - can you spot any flaws?

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:34 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.