ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Fees Declined - ILR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sandeep_2612
Newly Registered

Visa Fees Declined - ILR

Post by Sandeep_2612 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:36 am

Hi,

I am worried on what will happen due to fees been declined. I am currently on Tier -1 General which expired on 25th Jan 2016. I applied for my ILR on 24th Jan 2016 by post . Application delieverd to the Home Office on the 26th Jan 2016.

The fees got declined on the 27th Jan. Can anyone please help me on what happens now . Will the application be rejected ?

Sandeep_2612
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Fees Declined - ILR

Post by Sandeep_2612 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:21 am

It would be really helpful if i can get some advice here on my situation.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:13 am

They will probably wright to you or reject it. Do you have an acknowledgement letter that you can respond to HO?

What was the reason the fees were rejected? Have you contacted your bank?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sandeep_2612
Newly Registered

Post by Sandeep_2612 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:20 pm

CR001 wrote:They will probably wright to you or reject it. Do you have an acknowledgement letter that you can respond to HO?

What was the reason the fees were rejected? Have you contacted your bank?
Thank CR001 for your reply. I called the bank and they said the fraud team had placed a temporary block as there were multiple purchases done using my card on 26th totalling £1300 and also did a bank transfer of £1000 for my rent.I wasn't expecting a payment of come out same day of delivery.

I havent yet received any letter from home office so far. I called their number and was told they will contact me . However not sure, if they write to me after 28 days of my visa expiry i.e 25th jan 2015 what happens.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:21 am

Your existing visa conditions continue until HO decides your case because you applied before your expiry date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sandeep_2612
Newly Registered

Post by Sandeep_2612 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:41 pm

CR001 wrote:Your existing visa conditions continue until HO decides your case because you applied before your expiry date.
Just an update ... Today i received a letter from HO to get my biometric done . However i havent received any letter regarding the fees nor the acknowledgment. I thought HO does not process the application if fees is not paid first.

Sandeep_2612
Newly Registered

Post by Sandeep_2612 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:55 am

Sandeep_2612 wrote:
CR001 wrote:Your existing visa conditions continue until HO decides your case because you applied before your expiry date.
Just an update ... Today i received a letter from HO to get my biometric done . However i havent received any letter regarding the fees nor the acknowledgment. I thought HO does not process the application if fees is not paid first.
I received a letter to pay my fees within ten days today. HOwever the attached form was incorrect which was of tier 5 .. I applied under tier 1 general. I have written to the case worker about it . Can you please advice what should i do , should i wait for reply or fill the same ILR payment form and send

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:09 am

Is the form similar to the payment form in the Set(O) application form? If yes, the just complete it and send it. There are no longer Tier 1 G forms as they have all been withdrawn.

Suggest send copies of the letters you have received with the form so it is easy for them to link to your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Sandeep_2612
Newly Registered

Post by Sandeep_2612 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:45 pm

CR001 wrote:Is the form similar to the payment form in the Set(O) application form? If yes, the just complete it and send it. There are no longer Tier 1 G forms as they have all been withdrawn.

Suggest send copies of the letters you have received with the form so it is easy for them to link to your application.
The form i received is totally different where the fees for ILR is not even there i.e £1500 . Hence i cannot fill in and also if i send incorrect form my ILR application can be rejected .

I have sent a letter and attached copies of the letter and form i received. Waiting for a reply , if i don't receive any reply from the caseworker i am thinking to send the Set(O) payment form.

Sandeep_2612
Newly Registered

Post by Sandeep_2612 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Sandeep_2612 wrote:
CR001 wrote:Is the form similar to the payment form in the Set(O) application form? If yes, the just complete it and send it. There are no longer Tier 1 G forms as they have all been withdrawn.

The form i received is totally different where the fees for ILR is not even there i.e £1500 . Hence i cannot fill in and also if i send incorrect form my ILR application can be rejected .

I have sent a letter and attached copies of the letter and form i received. Waiting for a reply , if i don't receive any reply from the caseworker i am thinking to send the Set(O) payment form.
Can anyone suggest what should i do , i havent received any response yet to my letter..........