ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting Time For Call Letter After Successful Tier 1 Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

oakjazz
Newly Registered

Waiting Time For Call Letter After Successful Tier 1 Appeal

Post by oakjazz » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Hello Everyone,

I was recently thankfully successful with my Appeal following an initial refusal of an application for an extension of my HSMP visa as a Tier one participant. The Appeal Ruling is dated 25 June 2010. I know I may seem a bit impatient but I have a U.S visa endorsed in my passport which is due to expire by the 1st week in September and which needs to be utilised. I have had job offers that I haven't been able to take up as the employers requested to sight the visa stamp. From the experience I've had assisting others with Appeals, I know that waiting times for the call letters can be nigthmarish. I've written a letter with the Appeal decision enclosed explaining my urgency.However, knowing how vicious some of the officials can be, nothing may come out of it, still haven't heard from them.

Is it advisable to send in my passport along with another letter? seeking my MP's assistance is another option I know that worked for someone . Does anyone have any ideas?

I thank you all for your anticipated assistance.