ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me plz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dounia mussa
Newly Registered

help me plz

Post by dounia mussa » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:25 pm

my husband kurdish have british citizen and i am moroccain; we did married in morocco in the last december, my hasband work in factory and i am student here in morocco
i will pass ket exam in the 15nov and i have to wait another 3 months to get the certaficat and another 2 months to get the visa
my husband and i dont like to wait 5 months, so we did think if my husband can invite me like family or visitor but we dont how to do it and the peepers we need. plz help as soon u can
thank you

sonheaven

Re: help me plz

Post by sonheaven » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:39 am

dounia mussa wrote:my husband kurdish have british citizen and i am moroccain; we did married in morocco in the last december, my hasband work in factory and i am student here in morocco
i will pass ket exam in the 15nov and i have to wait another 3 months to get the certaficat and another 2 months to get the visa
my husband and i dont like to wait 5 months, so we did think if my husband can invite me like family or visitor but we dont how to do it and the peepers we need. plz help as soon u can
thank you
do you just want to visit the UK as a visitor for the time being to do certain things in the UK (and apply to become a permanent citizen later) or actually want to become a permanent citizen now?

4uvak000

Re: help me plz

Post by 4uvak000 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:06 pm

You may apply for a family visitor visa. You might get a visa within 4-6 weeks. I think they do not like this type of route for spouses as some of them tend to switch inside the country outside the Immigration rules once they arrive. You won't be able to stay here for longer than 6 months per year, even that is too long as they expect you to come and go within couple weeks. You might do multiple visits though. You will have no rights to work, study or anything else - you can just visit historical places etc, ie be a tourist. I would say 5 moths wait for spouse visa is a bit long. It should take 2-3 months if no complications involved. Good luck.