ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query Regarding Applying for T1 Investor Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gasl8
Newly Registered

Query Regarding Applying for T1 Investor Visa

Post by gasl8 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Hello Folks,

I am a IT Professonal . I am planning to join a family business in United Kingdom.

From everything i have researched, Tier 1 Investor is a best fit for me.

For anyone applying from outside UK, needs to have access to 200K is that correct ?

I access to about half of the funds required and my family in UK is ready to provide me with rest of the funds.

I am trying to figure out the best way to show the funds ?

Do i need to get those funds to my account here in US or can i open a account in UK in my name and put the money there ?

Any input will be appreciated.

Thank you and looking forward to hear back from you.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Tier 1 (Investor) wrote:The Tier 1 (Investor) category is for high-net-worth individuals who want to make a substantial financial investment in the UK.

You do not need a job offer to apply in this category. We will assess your application based on your ability to invest £1,000,000 in the UK.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!