BITE college PSW refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system

Moderators: sushdmehta, John, ChetanOjha, batleykhan, push, JAJ, Casa, archigabe, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, ca.funke, Amber, sbrennan

BITE college PSW refusal

Postby candyshop » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:20 am

Dear, just putting this news (not a rumour and those who thinks its rumour them please stop reading becuase its not for you)I have a news that 3 of my mates they paid for PSW 2500 each have been refused as BITE refuse to varify thier PGD. BITE prinicipal has been invesitigated and to survive his college, he blamed that college staff is involved and he has given the genuine names of all the students studied there in the past and those are studying now. So anyone else who is/was not the student of BITE and paid money to get thier PGD will refuse and that will be on mass because as prinicipal given information that genuine students are few hundreds but application received by HO are in thousands.

In total, 3 of my friends have been refused and one of them was from Cambridge diploma machine college and other two were from BITE. We have consult thier problem with few solicitors and they suggests that there is no way out. Also there will be a 10 year ban on them under 320(7).

So for now if you were genuine then you shouldnt be worry and those who were caliming to be genuine in forums, i would suggest you to prepare yourself for what FM said in his posts.

Good Luck.
candyshop
Junior Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Re: BITE college PSW refusal

Postby salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:33 am

candyshop wrote:Dear, just putting this news (not a rumour and those who thinks its rumour them please stop reading becuase its not for you)I have a news that 3 of my mates they paid for PSW 2500 each have been refused as BITE refuse to varify thier PGD. BITE prinicipal has been invesitigated and to survive his college, he blamed that college staff is involved and he has given the genuine names of all the students studied there in the past and those are studying now. So anyone else who is/was not the student of BITE and paid money to get thier PGD will refuse and that will be on mass because as prinicipal given information that genuine students are few hundreds but application received by HO are in thousands.

In total, 3 of my friends have been refused and one of them was from Cambridge diploma machine college and other two were from BITE. We have consult thier problem with few solicitors and they suggests that there is no way out. Also there will be a 10 year ban on them under 320(7).

So for now if you were genuine then you shouldnt be worry and those who were caliming to be genuine in forums, i would suggest you to prepare yourself for what FM said in his posts.

Good Luck.


thanx for the info
salam123
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:33 am
Location: UK

Postby rizwan567 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Thanks for giving information. Please keep posting in future.
rizwan567
Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2002 1:01 am
Location: Greater London

Postby candyshop » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:37 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Thanks for giving information. Please keep posting in future.


I would suggest people to keep posting thier outcome but please do not post rumours because I am sure HO doesnt have 2way policy.

Kind Regards
candyshop
Junior Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Postby pakipower1 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:39 pm

can you me phone numbers of your friend's? would like to speak to them!
pakipower1
Newbie
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Postby pakipower1 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:11 pm

hi candy shop,
as i asked earlier,can you give me the phone nos. of your friend's?
waiting for ur reply,
pakipower1
Newbie
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Postby pakipower1 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:37 pm

to candyshop,
people like u r just spreading rumours which are not true!!!
please try to avoid,u can post ur comments in general terms.
pakipower1
Newbie
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Postby candyshop » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:45 am

pakipower1 wrote:to candyshop,
people like u r just spreading rumours which are not true!!!
please try to avoid,u can post ur comments in general terms.


Sorry no offence but i wont be able to give you the numbers.

Kind Regards
candyshop
Junior Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Postby salam123 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:08 am

candyshop wrote:
pakipower1 wrote:to candyshop,
people like u r just spreading rumours which are not true!!!
please try to avoid,u can post ur comments in general terms.


Sorry no offence but i wont be able to give you the numbers.

Kind Regards

that's ok
salam123
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:33 am
Location: UK

Hi,

Postby email257525 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:42 am

Yes, i agree with you,
Not need to give the pgone number but i guess you both can chat at messenger and at least help each other....


With best Wishes
email257525
BANNED
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hi,

Postby salam123 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:01 pm

email257525 wrote:Yes, i agree with you,
Not need to give the pgone number but i guess you both can chat at messenger and at least help each other....


With best Wishes


why don't u guys pm to each other?
salam123
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:33 am
Location: UK


Return to UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) visas

 


  • Related topics
    Views
    Replies
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest