ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL - CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE OF LEARNING BITE - APPEAL NOW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

myglaw
Newly Registered

CCL - CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE OF LEARNING BITE - APPEAL NOW

Post by myglaw » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:48 am

There are several thousand students who have been refused PSW visas because allegedly the PG diploma is regarded as fake by the Home Office. The mere assertion of this is not sufficient by the Home Office. There are many people who are simply packing up and leaving and others who do not have the courage to put up an argument. This type of refusal requires preparation and requires certain questions to be asked of the Home Office. This can be done of course....but only if you know who to contact. There are too many people who are being told to submit and Appeal and then when the hearing date arrives....promptly they are told to withdraw it...because there is no thought process into how the decision can be challenged....well it can be.
Drop me a email and I will tell you how[/b]

samdav7
India

Post by samdav7 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:28 am

I m not sure about it
Sam Sol

ticktock
Newly Registered

Hey

Post by ticktock » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:29 am

Yea, absolutely u can win if u have a good case.

I had a hearing as well last week, my solicitor was very good. the HO was there and he proper confused them.

in the end the judge had to adjourn the hearing and now it will be heard after few weeks again. the judge told me my case was really strong.

myglaw
Newly Registered

Post by myglaw » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:10 pm

so who was ur solicito then?

sunshine11
BANNED

Re: Hey

Post by sunshine11 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:23 pm

ticktock wrote:Yea, absolutely u can win if u have a good case.

I had a hearing as well last week, my solicitor was very good. the HO was there and he proper confused them.

in the end the judge had to adjourn the hearing and now it will be heard after few weeks again. the judge told me my case was really strong.
I am sorry i am not agrre what you said @ the judge told me my case was really strong"

Judge not allowed to say this thing. I been for hearing as well. HO guy didn't turn up, still judge didn't say me any thing

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:13 am

In a clear cut case, the judge can say that but then only if they are obviously making a decision then. I guess every judge is just trying to be careful not to set a wrong precedent for the CCL cases, so you guys probably have to wait some more.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

ukmigrate.com
Newly Registered

Appeal won for CCL

Post by ukmigrate.com » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:25 pm

!!
Last edited by ukmigrate.com on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myglaw
Newly Registered

Post by myglaw » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:11 pm

ok thats wonderful news. Who were the solicitors and on what basis did the judge allow the appeal?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 pm

ukmigrate.com

Why are you advertising here. The Home Office will still have a chance to appeal against that deciasion I would have thought.

Your website is also seriously out of date, which is not particularly professional.

I also do not understand why you have a Birmingham telephone code, but an office above a shop in Ilford.

I also could not find "Uk Migrate" on the OISC register at:

http://www.oisc.gov.uk/people_seeking_i ... _advisers/

Nevertheless, you have the OISC logo on your website.

Who are you and what is your name, I thing it is only right that you are open about this seeing as you are a purportedly reguslated immigration advisor. Are you someone who has got hold of the CCL mug list & are you now just trying to wring a few more pounds out of them?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Now found you on the OISC list:

UKMigrate.com
Address: 58B Ilford Lane
Ilford
Essex
IG1 2JZ
England
Telephone: 08000 786 786
FAX: 020 8911 6260

Still concerned about your name, why your website is so rubbish and why you are saying you have won an appeal.

ukmigrate.com
Newly Registered

Dear Paper pusher

Post by ukmigrate.com » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:02 am

!!
Last edited by ukmigrate.com on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 am

The question was the guy who won a genuine student at CCL or did he buy the certificate like most seem to have?

If the former I applaud the decision but I suspect we'll not get an honest answer to the question if it's the latter.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

hasil
Newly Registered

Re: Dear Paper pusher

Post by hasil » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:34 pm

ukmigrate.com wrote:Firstly, I am not hiding myself, thats why I am logged on as my real company name rather than something made up.

Yes my website is extremely seriously out of date. We are so damn busy i've not updated it for years

My office number is 0121 because I have a virtual switchboard provided by a company in birmingham

My office is in Ilford, Essex. Anyone is welcome to come and see the approval as the client has given my permission to share it.

I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
Did u get a decision from the Judge or did he orally tell you on the spot

freei_007

Re: Dear Paper pusher

Post by freei_007 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 am

hasil wrote:
ukmigrate.com wrote:Firstly, I am not hiding myself, thats why I am logged on as my real company name rather than something made up.

Yes my website is extremely seriously out of date. We are so damn busy i've not updated it for years

My office number is 0121 because I have a virtual switchboard provided by a company in birmingham

My office is in Ilford, Essex. Anyone is welcome to come and see the approval as the client has given my permission to share it.

I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
Did u get a decision from the Judge or did he orally tell you on the spot
he got the decision from judge.