ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COUNT DOWN STARTS FOR ALL PSW APPLICANTS

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

picolla
- thin ice -

COUNT DOWN STARTS FOR ALL PSW APPLICANTS

Post by picolla » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:05 pm

HI everybody,

I think count down starts for all psw applicants from so called good but dodgy college to start packing. Get mentally prepared on it. You need to face it. all the best.

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

hehehehe

everyone welcome another bustard on the forum
Last edited by tsmoussa on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

D1mitry

Re: COUNT DOWN STARTS FOR ALL PSW APPLICANTS

Post by D1mitry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:56 pm

picolla wrote:HI everybody,

I think count down starts for all psw applicants from so called good but dodgy college to start packing. Get mentally prepared on it. You need to face it. all the best.
Hi Mole???!!! 2 voices to voice the same concern??!!

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:27 pm

I guess you have started your packing... :wink:

picolla
- thin ice -

bitter hard true

Post by picolla » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:41 pm

"tsmoussa" you are a son of a bitch. you are fake bustard.
That's why you don't want accept the truth. I didn't say anything bad. Whatever truth going to happen i just tried to inform everybody. I don't like to give false condolence. It just gives you a bit happiness, ultimately, you need to face reality. I know two students of CCL refused without right to appeal option and one month to leave the country. I hope everybody may get psw. I am not against it. I am talking about situation. Everybody in this forum wants to know what is happening exactly.

I understand your emotion. You might be worse affected. Don't swear. hope for best.

mscorpio

Re: bitter hard true

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:55 pm

picolla wrote:"
I understand your emotion. You might be worse affected. Don't swear. hope for best.
Yes i totally agree with you now..
Last edited by mscorpio on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:55 pm

picolla wrote:"tsmoussa" you are a son of a bitch. you are fake bustard.
That's why you don't want accept the truth. I didn't say anything bad. Whatever truth going to happen i just tried to inform everybody. I don't like to give false condolence. It just gives you a bit happiness, ultimately, you need to face reality. I know two students of CCL refused without right to appeal option and one month to leave the country. I hope everybody may get psw. I am not against it. I am talking about situation. Everybody in this forum wants to know what is happening exactly.

PLEASE DON'T USE BAD LAN...........NO POINT......WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN WE ALL WILL SEE..SO PLEASE BE PAITENT.......NO REFUSAL NEWS YET.....................

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:56 pm

I ALSO WORK IN UK BOARDER AGENCY..........NO REFUSAL YET SO FAR FOR ANY STUDENT...........SO BE PAITENT...........

D1mitry

Post by D1mitry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:58 pm

I am starting to freak off at this forum. Swearing, fighting as if the fellow will just pull the PSW outta pocket and email it to the receipient.

spooky.

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:02 pm

D1mitry wrote:I am starting to freak off at this forum. Swearing, fighting as if the fellow will just pull the PSW outta pocket and email it to the receipient.

spooky.
you make me my day. wonderful humour. Very good words D1mitry. Being rusian, your english is really very good, especially your expressions. I am really your admirer now. Any tips will be highly appreciated.

D1mitry

Post by D1mitry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:14 pm

mscorpio wrote: Any tips will be highly appreciated.
what about a continuous Nirvana till all BITES applicants will get their PSW? The ratio of "fake" PSW applicants per "genuine" UKBA employees is clearly immense...and kinda freeky too (they all can turn Mussollini, Hitler, Stalin or great CHE tomorrow. I kinda know the right institution for this kind of folks))))))

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:24 pm

D1mitry wrote:
mscorpio wrote: Any tips will be highly appreciated.
what about a continuous Nirvana till all BITES applicants will get their PSW? The ratio of "fake" PSW applicants per "genuine" UKBA employees is clearly immense...and kinda freeky too (they all can turn Mussollini, Hitler, Stalin or great CHE tomorrow. I kinda know the right institution for this kind of folks))))))
Hilarious post once again by Mitry.

Rest assure there will be no nirvana till all applicants will get their PSW either by hook or by crook. And I wonder what will happen if UKBA have to face so many Mussollinis, Hitlers, or Stalins etc. Clearly they have no force to tackle them...

regards

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:26 pm

"picolla wrote:
"tsmoussa" you are a son of a bitch. you are fake bustard.

yeh your are right, I am worse affected, and I am sick of dickheads like you, just piss off
Last edited by tsmoussa on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:31 pm

salam123 wrote:

I ALSO WORK IN UK BOARDER AGENCY..........NO REFUSAL YET SO FAR FOR ANY STUDENT...........SO BE PAITENT...........
What? Did u write this?
Then why were u requesting FM to gave you updates on your application? if i am right you mentioned your name, Md. S. Alam.

:o

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:43 pm

mscorpio wrote:
salam123 wrote:

What? Did u write this?
Then why were u requesting FM to gave you updates on your application? if i am right you mentioned your name, Md. S. Alam.

I want to reconfirm that he also work in home office????

got it?????

iceman010899

Post by iceman010899 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:05 pm

HI everybody,

True, you truly will need mental power. It is depressing , I have seen the UK border agency TV show.

Salam123 where are you actually based if you work for the BIA ??

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:12 pm

iceman010899 wrote:
HI everybody,

True, you truly will need mental power. It is depressing , I have seen the UK border agency TV show.

Salam123 where are you actually based if you work for the BIA ??
which tv show u had?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:03 pm

salam123 wrote:
mscorpio wrote:
salam123 wrote:

What? Did u write this?

got it?????
He's contactable at frontier.mole@ukba.sendthebuggersback.gov.uk

I never said this. I wasn't here....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Wanderer wrote:
salam123 wrote:
mscorpio wrote:
salam123 wrote:
What? Did u write this?

got it?????

Thanx i made report it to home office and bbc...............to trace then down from licking home office info.........

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:33 pm

salam123 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
salam123 wrote:
mscorpio wrote:
What? Did u write this?

got it?????

Thanx i made report it to home office and bbc...............to trace then down from licking home office info.........
Oh dear, the irony; it is lost......
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Wanderer wrote:Oh dear, the irony; it is lost......
I thought that he was contactable on his re-branded address at: frontier.mole@ukba.alreadybookedthePIAcharterflightback.gov.uk