ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new rules

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

prova

new rules

Post by prova » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:45 pm

hi ,

its been heard that from September for to get PSW students need to go back their country and apply for it . they no more able to apply PSW from UK . it is to reduce the intention of students to stay longer period and get ILR .If any one know the details please help me as my situation is too complex now

prova

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Empty mind is a devil's workshop.Many more ideas will emerge before september for sure :lol:

prova

Post by prova » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:15 pm

hi ,
i know about lazy mind but i am getting stress about this rules after coming all my hard work . If u know anything pls send me reply .

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 am

i am kinda intrigued to know about the "hard work" that u have been putting in.. If you are in the UK to study, then u just study... I dont see any hard work in that.. Doing a part time job ( which requires some work ) is upto u.. Being an international student myself, I am not against the rules that the UK govt brings in since after all it is their country.. I gotta admit though that I do get pissed when you follow all the rules, find urself eligible, apply for a visa painstakingly, get rejected and in the end find that it was all due to the carelessness of the EC officer..

prova

Post by prova » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:41 pm

hi ,
i understood you are not against the rules and you dint face any problems since you came . My question was is it true that to get PSW after September 2010 students need to do fresh application from their back home or not . if could answer shortly .

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:20 am

That remains to be seen in sept...

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:04 pm

no that wrong news...you dont need to worry psw rule is no chang tell sep2011...by home office coumetty advise..
SAM JORDY

prova

Post by prova » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:48 pm

thanks , at least u dint advise to wait till September .

psychic

Post by psychic » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Prova you can honestly stop with your sarcastic humour here. It will only alienate other posters.

On topic though, nobody gets inside information from the home office, like potterbond mentioned everybody knows only when the home office announces the changes.

NiceCareing

Just scare mongring.....

Post by NiceCareing » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:51 pm

its been heard that from..... (Any Evidence to support ) ???

Who has heard from where and Whom ???

Prova you heard from whom, a lot of people here get stressed and spread rumors with out any evidence.... to support. We can not believe if you heard from anyone walking on the street...

Please don't spread rumors and post things if you are confirm that they are true....