ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA staff: Count down starts

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mscorpio

UKBA staff: Count down starts

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Every one on this forum is claiming to be from UKBA. Lets see how many of you are from UKBA.

I guess if this is the case that most of UKBA people are coming on this forum then they are wasting their time here and not investigating the probes.

I am just now counting the UKBA people or at least claiming from UKBA. :shock:

salam123

Re: UKBA staff: Count down starts

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:09 pm

mscorpio wrote:Every one on this forum is claiming to be from UKBA. Lets see how many of you are from UKBA.

I guess if this is the case that most of UKBA people are coming on this forum then they are wasting their time here and not investigating the probes.

I am just now counting the UKBA people or at least claiming from UKBA. :shock:
GIVE ME SOME CLUE THAT WE CAN INVESTIGATE?????

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:11 pm

nice one man, you just wrote what's in my mind

even one guy wrote that he works for UK **boarder** agency
Last edited by tsmoussa on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:14 pm

tsmoussa wrote:nice one man, you just wrote what is in mind

even one guy wrote that he works for UK **boarder** agency
UR ENGLISH IS SUPERV

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Code: Select all

[quote="salam123"][quote="tsmoussa"]nice one man, you just wrote what is in mind

even one guy wrote that he works for UK **boarder** agency[/quote]

UR ENGLISH IS SUPERV[/quote]

OOOOOPS, SORRY, WAS IT YOU??? AH YEH ACTUALY IT WAS YOU

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:20 pm

[quote="tsmoussa"]

[quote="salam123"][quote="tsmoussa"]nice one man, you just wrote what is in mind

OOOOOPS, SORRY, WAS IT YOU??? AH YEH ACTUALY IT WAS YOU[/quote]

GIVE ME UR DETAILS.........I WILL GET UR DETAILS BACK WITH UR APPLICATION

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:32 pm

[quote="salam123"][quote="tsmoussa"]

GIVE ME UR DETAILS.........I WILL GET UR DETAILS BACK WITH UR APPLICATION[/quote]

The burden of proof is on you and not on others. Give any logical explanation, instead of asking details of applicants, which i think is against the UKBA law as well.

Correct me if i am wrong.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:37 pm

[quote="mscorpio"][quote="salam123"][quote="tsmoussa"]

GIVE ME UR DETAILS.........I WILL GET UR DETAILS BACK WITH UR APPLICATION[/quote]

The burden of proof is on you and not on others. Give any logical explanation, instead of asking details of applicants, which i think is against the UKBA law as well.

Correct me if i am wrong.[/quote]

IT INVOLVES SO MANY THINGS.....TELL U SOME THING FM IS A SPY LIKE JAMES BOND TYPE.....I M NOT SO........
I KNOW WHAT U DID BUT NOT TO SURE THAT U R ABSOLUTELY WRONG OR RIGHT....SO I HAVE N0 PROVE TO MAKE U FAKE.......BUT SOME HOW IT'S COME S OUT.......

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Lots of Caps like Honest Desi - what happened to him I wonder?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Wanderer wrote:Lots of Caps like Honest Desi - what happened to him I wonder?
WHY WHAT HAPPEN?

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:55 pm

You picked it folk. nice one.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:58 pm

mscorpio wrote:
You picked it folk. nice one.
not really...............................t didn't know that...........

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Let me guess salam123 = ashek1983?
Wonder why askek1983 went very quite very quickly....... you even post in the same MO :D

Out of interest have you worked out "49" yet?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:Let me guess salam123 = ashek1983?
Wonder why askek1983 went very quite very quickly....... you even post in the same MO :D

In general both here and another PSW/IGS I frequent the educational standard of the majority of 'students' leaves rather a lot to be desired....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi i don't know him................
This is me........

Md. Shariar Alam

Get me some update................if u can bullshit home office worker!!!!!!

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 pm

salam123 wrote:

This is me........

Md. Shariar Alam

Tell u some thing i am gonna report it to home office against u.............

iceman010899

Post by iceman010899 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:00 pm

This is me........

Md. Shariar Alam

Hey man,

I dont see the point in calling names. If FM is from the BIA he could be of help to you. Obviously he's not going to access your info and communicate that over a forum. And giving out names even if its yours is not a good idea.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:02 pm

salam123 wrote:

This is me........

Md. Shariar Alam

common FM

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:31 pm

I have proven my point.

absolutely disgusted..

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:55 pm

And what was your point?

What are you disgusted about?

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 pm

PaperPusher wrote:And what was your point?

What are you disgusted about?
hi

Actually it was about Mr salam123. On one hand he is claiming from BIA and on the other he is keen to know his application status. Then in the end he has reported to BBC and UKBIA about Mr FM is leaking info on this forum.

just read other threads as well and you will find why i said this.

regards

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:42 am

Dear All !
I am pasting my earlier post in another thread here as well.

I would like to say those who came in UK on student visa can be classified into two types.

1 Students came here to study.

2 Some culprits came for other motives including money.

We have to ask this question from our own soul. Are we honest enough to say yes we are really genuine students?

There are some students who got admission in universities and then they even didn't turn for their classess and use other methods to get FLR s including changing the course or institution etc.

similarly there are real good students who got admission in college and completed their studies.

So the debate university vs college is irrelevant. yes I do agree that if you are real student and if you got your degree from a recg university then you are safe.

In this present case as the college is bogus so obviously the degrees also become fake.

Now HO is taking time to check the status of all those who got degrees from these colleges that what they were doing during this time period.

They will check the sealed records for attendance.

May be they will ask you to appear in a written general english type test/pgd test.

May be they are deciding to make special arrangement for these students.

Its very strict to say that they will kick you out of the country without any evidence or investigation.

As far as UK is concerned, the country is well respected human rights oriented country.

If they have to reject all the cases then they won't take time. Why they will give time to all deceptors. Clearly they are thinking a way to filter the genuine or fake stuents.

what methods they will use, no body knows. I have suggested some above.

Clearly if you are honest, then you don't have to be afraid and the rest as Front. Mole suggested. Pack yourselves.

I would rather suggest to these fake people that withdraw your applications and go back to your countries voluntarily. In this case, I think you won't be banned..

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:11 pm

mscorpio wrote:

Dear All !
I am pasting my earlier post in another thread here as well.

I would like to say those who came in UK on student visa can be classified into two types.

1 Students came here to study.

2 Some culprits came for other motives including money.

We have to ask this question from our own soul. Are we honest enough to say yes we are really genuine students?

There are some students who got admission in universities and then they even didn't turn for their classess and use other methods to get FLR s including changing the course or institution etc.

similarly there are real good students who got admission in college and completed their studies.

So the debate university vs college is irrelevant. yes I do agree that if you are real student and if you got your degree from a recg university then you are safe.

In this present case as the college is bogus so obviously the degrees also become fake.

Now HO is taking time to check the status of all those who got degrees from these colleges that what they were doing during this time period.

They will check the sealed records for attendance.

May be they will ask you to appear in a written general english type test/pgd test.

May be they are deciding to make special arrangement for these students.

Its very strict to say that they will kick you out of the country without any evidence or investigation.

As far as UK is concerned, the country is well respected human rights oriented country.

If they have to reject all the cases then they won't take time. Why they will give time to all deceptors. Clearly they are thinking a way to filter the genuine or fake stuents.

what methods they will use, no body knows. I have suggested some above.

Clearly if you are honest, then you don't have to be afraid and the rest as Front. Mole suggested. Pack yourselves.

I would rather suggest to these fake people that withdraw your applications and go back to your countries voluntarily. In this case, I think you won't be banned..
I completely agree with u.............

and we have some news as well

i read some one refused from bites becos bites not recognized his own certificate...........

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:40 am

Dear All :!:

I am posting my views in my thread instead of opening a new thread.
Just want to say few things and I would like to mention this strongly that whatever I will write in this post is from my heart.

We all (including myself) very hastely critisize others instead of looking at our ownselves first. Some of us are solicitors, some are proud genuine students, some are arrogant, some are deceptors, some are from UKBA while some are ignorant. We all join this forum for different reasons but one thing is definitely common i.e. to help others.

New joiners (including me) on this forum straight away criticised peoples who were the pioneers of this forum or who are the old members of this forum and are widely respected.I think no one has the right to disgrace or abuse anyone whether old or new.

FM is one person who is the target of most students just because what he feels he genuinely or openly mention it. Yes he may be stringent, yes mostly what he wrote is against our views but this is what difference of opinion is.

I am a proud Pakistani, but I really feel sad that some one on this forum comes and write in roman urdu some abusive words and only asian people can understand those and not the rest. This does not mean that I am supporting that you should abuse others in English.

This forum is created to help all sorts of people for immigration matters. Now a days it becomes a War on terror (War of genuine or fake) forum. Why we are fighting and for what reason? Let UKBA people to decide who is fake or genuine after all it is their job.

Why FM, Wanderer, Paperpusher or John are the targets? Simply because these people are giving their views and most of the views are actually facts?

We can easily say dearly beloved to some one but people please for God sake think what are we saying. Its a crime to in our religion to abuse anyone without any proof. I genuinely feel that no body will listen to what I have mentioned above and you will see they will continue to blame each other.

I joined this forum because I thought I can get information and may be helpful to others but I am really disappointed with the recent comments of most members in some of the threads and I am signing off now from this forum and will never come back to discuss my views.

In the end, please forgive me if intentionally or unintentionally hurt anyone...

Love for all hatred for none :!:

regards and blessings

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 am

mscorpio wrote:Dear All :!:

I am posting my views in my thread instead of opening a new thread.
Just want to say few things and I would like to mention this strongly that whatever I will write in this post is from my heart.

We all (including myself) very hastely critisize others instead of looking at our ownselves first. Some of us are solicitors, some are proud genuine students, some are arrogant, some are deceptors, some are from UKBA while some are ignorant. We all join this forum for different reasons but one thing is definitely common i.e. to help others.

New joiners (including me) on this forum straight away criticised peoples who were the pioneers of this forum or who are the old members of this forum and are widely respected.I think no one has the right to disgrace or abuse anyone whether old or new.

FM is one person who is the target of most students just because what he feels he genuinely or openly mention it. Yes he may be stringent, yes mostly what he wrote is against our views but this is what difference of opinion is.

I am a proud Pakistani, but I really feel sad that some one on this forum comes and write in roman urdu some abusive words and only asian people can understand those and not the rest. This does not mean that I am supporting that you should abuse others in English.

This forum is created to help all sorts of people for immigration matters. Now a days it becomes a War on terror (War of genuine or fake) forum. Why we are fighting and for what reason? Let UKBA people to decide who is fake or genuine after all it is their job.

Why FM, Wanderer, Paperpusher or John are the targets? Simply because these people are giving their views and most of the views are actually facts?

We can easily say dearly beloved to some one but people please for God sake think what are we saying. Its a crime to in our religion to abuse anyone without any proof. I genuinely feel that no body will listen to what I have mentioned above and you will see they will continue to blame each other.

I joined this forum because I thought I can get information and may be helpful to others but I am really disappointed with the recent comments of most members in some of the threads and I am signing off now from this forum and will never come back to discuss my views.

In the end, please forgive me if intentionally or unintentionally hurt anyone...

Love for all hatred for none :!:

regards and blessings
so what is ur actual point????