ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: PSW Application Out dated: urgent response needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ravi235
Newly Registered

Urgent: PSW Application Out dated: urgent response needed

Post by ravi235 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 pm

I received my documents on 20 FEB along with a letter by home office which states out of date form, which states that i 'should make a fresh application without any delay as this could affect appeal rights and/or status in the united kingdom if the application is subsequently refused'

there is no furthur information provided in the letter regarding how many days i have to apply, is it necessary to leave the country and then apply.

my previous visa has already expired on 31 jan 2010.

I am Planning to apply visa within U.K.
Do i need to Update my bank documents before applying for visa?

:? :? :? :? :? :?[/b]

Vamiq.khan

Post by Vamiq.khan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:37 am

Dear

I am sure you no need to return home for making a fresh application for PSW. I would highly suggest to refill a most latest Visa Application form. Attach most recent bank statements and your visa refusal letter along with all the mandatory documents such as transcripts and snaps etc. This refusal letter will acts as a justification of being over stay in UK.

Regards
Vamiq

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:10 pm

its already been 4 days. WHAT have you been doing? you should have sent it back like 2 days ago.

HO has given you an opportunity to remain here while you make new application. no point in delaying it.

do it ASAP

regards

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent: PSW Application Out dated: urgent response neede

Post by potterbond007 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm

ravi235 wrote:I received my documents on 20 FEB along with a letter by home office which states out of date form, which states that i 'should make a fresh application without any delay as this could affect appeal rights and/or status in the united kingdom if the application is subsequently refused'

there is no furthur information provided in the letter regarding how many days i have to apply, is it necessary to leave the country and then apply.

I would suggest writing a covering letter stating the facts of your application and u should be fine..

ash786
BANNED

Re: Urgent: PSW Application Out dated: urgent response neede

Post by ash786 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 pm

ravi235 wrote:I received my documents on 20 FEB along with a letter by home office which states out of date form, which states that i 'should make a fresh application without any delay as this could affect appeal rights and/or status in the united kingdom if the application is subsequently refused'

1. You have been given an opportunity to apply within the UK.
so do not waste any more time and apply asap.
2. Make sure that u include the letter u received from HO and also take a photocopy of that letter for u records.
3. U most recent statement must be within 1 month old wen u apply again.

carlos02
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by carlos02 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:56 am

ne update with your application?

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:57 am

any updates about your case?

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:37 am

arsenal49 wrote:its already been 4 days. WHAT have you been doing? you should have sent it back like 2 days ago.

HO has given you an opportunity to remain here while you make new application. no point in delaying it.

do it ASAP

regards
This is Saeed Usman here.
Is it possible for me that I can play some game to use like invalid application form (like previous version) and then will have the right to make a fresh new application and hopefully till then I will be having my results.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:27 pm

interesting... this is another option for you i guess... try to find similar cases saeed.

one thing you need to be sure of is... do they always give you an option to apply again if you use out of date app form? or is it very much dependent on the mood your caseworker happens to be in(i.e arbitray).

regards

PS. although i must say, i feel positive that this might be the next best thing given your situation. but again, try to back it up with more examples.

try creating a thread in tier 1 and tier 2 section of the forum as those two tiers do get a lot of traffic so your thread will be seen by a lot more people.

regards

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 pm

arsenal49 wrote: one thing you need to be sure of is... do they always give you an option to apply again if you use out of date app form? or is it very much dependent on the mood your caseworker happens to be in(i.e arbitray).
So do you think it can be that they do not give the right of making a new application at all. hmmmmmmm . then it is a thing to worry about you know.
I will have a search but the other option which you gave looks more valid that to make student extension, then PSW and withdraw student extension before they decide it.
If I can do it legally, then I think I will go for that.

what I will do, I will just copy and paste this thread's link in Tier-1 (if it is not against the law of forum, honestly I do not know much about these laws :) ) and see what happens.

Regards,

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:33 pm

raise a question.... asking people to comment if they were in a situation where they werre refused visa due to wrong application form but subsequently granted visa?

im looking at ur other post currently

regards

TheSpread

Post by TheSpread » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:57 pm

saeedusman wrote:
arsenal49 wrote:its already been 4 days. WHAT have you been doing? you should have sent it back like 2 days ago.

do it ASAP

regards
This is Saeed Usman here.
Is it possible for me that I can play some game to use like invalid application form (like previous version) and then will have the right to make a fresh new application and hopefully till then I will be having my results.
Why on earth would you want to do that? That means paying twice for your PSW visa? Surely it would be far less costly (both in monetary and risk terms) to get a student extension and then apply for a PSW when you have your results/degree certificate.