ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jeeya
Newly Registered

very urgent

Post by jeeya » Sat May 15, 2010 5:24 pm

I am very upset please help me,by mistake i taken out £200 from my bank account and my bank account was 826 .i want only want to take out £20 pounds but i don't know accedently i took £200 not £20 but the same day i deposited only 3 hours i taken out £ 200 but now i m very upset.please anybody share with me the same experience and tell me that HO will reject my visa on this 3 hours transaction.my visa is finishing in july therefore i have no time to open new account,secondly i have no other account.plz help me.
if i get admission in other course can i extend my visa or after extending can i apply for PSW.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:40 pm

if you paid in the amount you withdrew within the same (business) day then it is very, very unlikely that it will show up on your statement.

statements shows only the amount held in the bank account at the end of the day (and does not record any fluctuation between 9 am and 5 pm of the same day.)

i think you are ok in that respect

regards

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: very urgent

Post by potterbond007 » Sun May 16, 2010 4:24 am

jeeya wrote:I am very upset please help me,by mistake i taken out £200 from my bank account and my bank account was 826 .i want only want to take out £20 pounds but i don't know accedently i took £200 not £20 but the same day i deposited only 3 hours i taken out £ 200 but now i m very upset.please anybody share with me the same experience and tell me that HO will reject my visa on this 3 hours transaction.my visa is finishing in july therefore i have no time to open new account,secondly i have no other account.plz help me.
if i get admission in other course can i extend my visa or after extending can i apply for PSW.
check if your statements show your drop in balance. If it does, then you are looking at a definite rejection here if you apply for your PSW. Overseas accounts are also considered if it is in your name so check if you have an account overseas. As per your post, I presume that you are also planning to join another course. That could also be an option since in such cases, you are also allowed to show accounts in your parent's name to cover up your maintenance funds..

jeeya
Newly Registered

Plz help me

Post by jeeya » Sun May 16, 2010 1:02 pm

my bank account is in barclays but i have account in my country but the amount is not enough.plz reply me if anybody know something

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Sun May 16, 2010 2:17 pm

go get your statements and see if the balance going below 800 is shown on your account.. and your overseas account need to have only abour 200 - 300 pounds in it.. you just need to show that the money was in your overseas account on the day that your barclay's account in the UK dropped below 800.. all this comes in only if the statement shows that your balance dropped below 800..

jeeya
Newly Registered

Post by jeeya » Sun May 16, 2010 2:34 pm

no my account which in my country is below of £200.

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

wait for your bank statement then.. if that shows that ur account has dropped below 800, then i am sorry to say that u would be definitely rejected.. you would need to go back to ur home country before your visa expires and reapply..

jeeya
Newly Registered

Post by jeeya » Sun May 16, 2010 7:08 pm

can you tell me if i get admission in new course like ACCA in th emonth os sept then its ok bcoz someone told me that your new course should be start in August not sept otherwise you have to go back after extension and come bk again.visa is expiring in 1 August.

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Sun May 16, 2010 7:22 pm

your course should start within 1 month of your visa expiry date for you to be eligible to apply for a student visa within UK.. else u would have to go home and apply.. btw there are going to be some changes in the student visa rules for international students in the coming days so keep yourself updated..

jeeya
Newly Registered

Post by jeeya » Sun May 16, 2010 10:26 pm

now i m waiting for my bank statements,let c wht happen.thanks a lot for suggestions.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun May 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Lets say,

worst come worst, you bank statement shows less than 800 pounds(say 600 for example) on xyz(say 15 May) date.

What you need to do is get a statement from your home country and ensure that on 15 May your bank balance in overseas account and UK account totals to be more than 800 pounds.

if thats the case, then you are ok and you will be awarded psw visa. hope you followed me

regards

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Mon May 17, 2010 2:43 am

arsenal49 wrote: What you need to do is get a statement from your home country and ensure that on 15 May your bank balance in overseas account and UK account totals to be more than 800 pounds.
She said that she wont be able to do that

jeeya
Newly Registered

Post by jeeya » Mon May 17, 2010 7:34 pm

i am waiting for my bank statement then i will decide what i have to do but God will do better.really i m very thankfull to yourprecious suhggestions