ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A-rated Sponsor(dependant) Fund maintainence

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

royt
Newly Registered

A-rated Sponsor(dependant) Fund maintainence

Post by royt » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi there,

For the Dependent Visa application for my husband - I'm looking for an exact fund maintenance letter format from A-rated company.

Currently I'm working for a A-rated company. Thinking that my company would provide fund maintenance for my dependent I have not maintained for the last 3 months.

Can anyone provide the correct format of the letter please? My husband is intending to apply in March.

Thank you.

royt
Newly Registered

Re: A-rated Sponsor(dependant) Fund maintainence

Post by royt » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Hi,

There is no one to help me with my question but I found the answer to my question.

If you are employed in a fully A-rated company, the employer(company) will certify with a letter of maintenance for your dependent(s) stating the following:

1) Name of Dependent is Wife/Husband of Main Applicant
2) That Dependent is married to Main Applicant
3) The CoS Number of Main Applicant
4) That the company(Employer) will maintain and accommodate the family member (dependent) for a month if it becomes necessary.
5) The undertaking may be limited provided the limit is at least 630 GBP per family member.
(Example: If main applicant has two dependents, then 630+630 should be the undertaking amount if the maintenance letter from the company)

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'll be happy to help.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:23 am

as long as it has the main applicant details and that the sponsor will maintain the dependent for one month upto the cost of £630 that is enough.
there is no such thing as exact format

royt
Newly Registered

Post by royt » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:37 pm

iworker wrote:as long as it has the main applicant details and that the sponsor will maintain the dependent for one month upto the cost of £630 that is enough.
there is no such thing as exact format
Yes at least two things are essential: Main Applicant Details & Sponsor letter from employer stating £630 for dependent for one month as iworker said.