ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I leave/enter UK if Tier 2 ICT extension applied? Please

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deepto99
Newly Registered

Can I leave/enter UK if Tier 2 ICT extension applied? Please

Post by deepto99 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Hello,
My wife is on Tier 2 ICT in UK and her visa expires end of April,2012. Her company has applied for her extension and CoS has been received. It is almost 30 days since her biometric.
We need to travel outside UK ( not India) on the 1st week of May. We are really worried about when we will get her visa.
Is there any way to enquire from Home Office about the status of her visa? Can she leave UK assuming she gets back her passport ( but visa arrives before she leaves UK) ? Can she enter UK after leaving without the Visa but Visa is sent to someone we know in UK?
Again, is there any way to enquire from Home Office about the status of her visa?

Please help.

Thanks,
Deep

deepto99
Newly Registered

Can I collect Passport/Extension Visa in person from HO?

Post by deepto99 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Hi,
With regards to the above query, I found out that a decision has been made today itself on her Visa.
Is there an way the Passport/Visa can be collected in person from Home Office rather than them sending it by post?

Please help. I am really worried.

Thanks,
Sudipta