ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does the Job Title for RLMT should be same as in Job Code

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hua_UK
Newly Registered

Does the Job Title for RLMT should be same as in Job Code

Post by Hua_UK » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:45 am

Dear All
I have a question about the Job Title for RLMT. During the RLMT the Job Title advertise for my Job was Senior Network Engineer and the Job Code in the CoS is 2135. but in the gov documents, under Job Code 2135 i can see only below Job titles , so will be an issue or not. Job responsibilities are matching.
Please gurus need urgent replay.

2135: IT business analysts, architects and systems designers

Related job titles:  Business analyst (computing)  Data communications analyst  Systems analyst  Systems consultant  Technical analyst (computing)  Technical architect

Hua_UK
Newly Registered

Re: Does the Job Title for RLMT should be same as in Job Cod

Post by Hua_UK » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Dear All
Please need your quick support. I am filling online form for my family as tier 2 dependants, for kids who should be the adult responsible me as main applicant or their mother ?

democratic1929
Newly Registered
India

Re: Does the Job Title for RLMT should be same as in Job Code

Post by democratic1929 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Hey - I am in similar situation - I know it was very old post, but would help if you could update the situation, if it was okay with different "Job Title" to the RLTM.

Regards.