ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Effect of T1 refusal on Tier2 Approval

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Effect of T1 refusal on Tier2 Approval

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Hello Vinny and Frontier...

As you know my about my WP expiry comming --> tier2 sponserlincese i pushed my company and in the mean time i also planned for Tier1(G) in case the company could not get the Sponser license.. for more info on my case please see this thread

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=33520

But recently my company was approved Sponser License and the company is ready to provide me with Certificate of sponsership.. But i am planning to delay this proces as i recently applied for Tier1(G) on 15Jan expecting some result in 4-5weeks (15th or 25th Feb)..

My question is in case my Tier1 gets rejected will there be any adverse effect on my WP extension Tier2(G) through my company?

Please adivce on this, because i am only going with Tier1 becos of may +ve things which Frontier mentioned in the mail and i also read many placs..

But if it has adverse effect than i will withdraw my Tier1 application and go ahead with WP extension with my company... but now a days closing down of companies are happening on a brink of eye... which encouraged me to apply for tier1

Please can somebody let me know the effect of Tier1 rejection on Tier2 (G) WP extension for which i can get the sponsercertificate...

thanks a ton

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Guys..

Can anybody shed some light with their previous exp. or knowledge on my query;

Regards...

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:37 am

No adverse effect on tier 2 if Tier 1 (general) refused.

Obviously if it is refused due to maintenance then the same problem would be faced for Tier 2.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:57 am

Frontier Mole wrote:No adverse effect on tier 2 if Tier 1 (general) refused.

Obviously if it is refused due to maintenance then the same problem would be faced for Tier 2.
Thanks Frontier... from my side all the required evidences are presented.. just want to make sure if Tier1(G) gets rejected by some unknown reason.. want to make sure i have 2nd option of company tier2... Thanks for your time