my previous dependant visa application was refused last time as I failed to submit marriage certificate as we never got a chance to obtain one since our marriage in 2008...
finally had to call my spouse from the UK for marriage registration (marriage is registered after 4 yrs of marriage) and submitted a new application on 23rd July..my application is currently under process!! Keeping fingers crossed!
IMO I dont see a reason why they should not accept late registrations as a valid marriage evidence as the reg certificate has got the actual date of marriage on it and is registered by proper govt authorities.. I haven't came across any such rule that one has to register their marriage within a certain timeframe ..if that had been the case the registrar office in first place would be denying issuing certifcates for delayed registrations .. but I really don't know how ECO's look at it ..got a bit worried after reading this post..
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 9a4eb92375
However I had submitted following evidences of subsisting marriage-
1. Original Marriage certificate along with a copy attested by an appropriate Government authority in India.
2. Original and attested Marriage invitation card
3. Original wedding pictures (4 nos)
4. Flight tickets of my Spouse's travel to India for getting the marriage registration done in India.
5. letters from both our Parents confirming that we have been living together as a happy married couple since 2008.
6.Approval Letter from Managing agent of our Letting company confirming that me & my spouse lived together in the UK last year & also approving my Parents stay in that Property as a suitable visitor to reside during their visit to the UK.
7. Various email communications between me & my spouse since our marriage.
8. Chat transcripts/call logs between me & spouse confirming that we have been in regular contact with each other since our marriage.
I just hope that the ECO is convinced this time with all these evidences!
Hope this helps...Good Luck for your application!