ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLS help not received biometric enrollment letter

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gdk199

PLS help not received biometric enrollment letter

Post by gdk199 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:56 am

Hi all

I submitted my tier 2 application on 30 March and my application materials arrived in the UKBA on 31 March, but so far I have not received my biometric letter. I have called UKBA via this number 03001232241 two times, but the agent told me to wait. What can I do else to get this letter promptly?Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PLS help not received biometric enrollment letter

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 am

It has only been 3 weeks with the Easter weekend in between. Be patient, there is nowhere that says you get letter within a couple of weeks. There is nothing you can do to speed up the process.

HO have probably had a lot of applications before the fee increases on 6th April so there could be a bit of a backlog.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gdk199

Re: PLS help not received biometric enrollment letter

Post by gdk199 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:45 am

CR001 wrote:It has only been 3 weeks with the Easter weekend in between. Be patient, there is nowhere that says you get letter within a couple of weeks. There is nothing you can do to speed up the process.

HO have probably had a lot of applications before the fee increases on 6th April so there could be a bit of a backlog.
Thanks for your reply.
I just called UKBA to inquiry why I still have not received my biometric enrollment. The adviser told me there is a problem with my photograph and she said the Home Office would contact me by writing letter. What does this mean? Is there a chance my application will be refused due to the photograph problem? I took the photo using the photo booth in post office, so there should not be a problem.