ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor certificate issue delays

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sussexguy

Sponsor certificate issue delays

Post by sussexguy » Tue May 08, 2012 10:04 am

Hi people,

I am aware that there has been delays in the processing of the sponsor certificate applications (news posted on http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... tier-2-cos).

I was wondering if anyone is aware on any progress made to this end?

cheers,
S

boarder

Post by boarder » Wed May 09, 2012 9:58 am

I would like to know also as I am waiting! My HR deparment haven't said anything, but I do know of another company that received their new allocation on the 3rd May.

sussexguy

Post by sussexguy » Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 am

Do you know what happens if this gets too near the end of the current VISA? My HR is saying it may be possible to apply for a 'holding application'. I don't have much detail as of now. Do you think a company can manage to employ someone under holding application status just before getting the sponsorship sorted out?

Thanks,S

sha23

RE

Post by sha23 » Wed May 09, 2012 11:16 am

boarder wrote:I would like to know also as I am waiting! My HR deparment haven't said anything, but I do know of another company that received their new allocation on the 3rd May.
Even I am in similar boat. I too would like to know since my emplyer too is waiting for a sponsor license and subsequent unrestricted Cos... Anyone has received the same by the 4th of May as stated on the website

mansoorash

Post by mansoorash » Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

We submitted an initial application for tier 2 sponsorship license on 13 Mar 2012. May is about to end and it's been 10 weeks since the application date. But nothing from UKBA!!