My husband has a Tier 2 visa and has been working for the last 8-10months in UK. We got married 6 months ago and am now applying from Pakistan so I can join him in UK.
Could you please assist me with the required supporting documents for a Tier 2 Employer Sponsored Dependent visa. Here is the list which I have, please let me know if anything is missing:
1. 2 passport size coloured photographs of dependent (mine)
2. Original passport (mine)
3. Notorised copy of work permit and passport of my husband
3. Proof of marriage: Original Nikkah Nama, true translation and pictures of ceremony
4. CNIC (mine - to verify my Pakistani address)
5. Sponsor support letter from my husband's work
6. Last 3 month bank statement of my husband maintaining 2500 pounds
7. Evidence of accommodation in the UK (apartment lease copy)
Please let me know if I am missing anything. Would really appreciate any help I can get.
HY wrote:Thank you for your response. It has really helped me.
1. Did you have to verify/authenticate your passport page, payslip, bank statement? (E.g. like Nikkah nama to be endorsed by Union Council)
No.You don't have to verify any of the documents. Though for bank statement if you are using an online printed then you would have to get it stamped from the bank or get the original statement.
2. Could you provide details of the "original letter from letting agent"? Is this the letter from the landlord stating you are residing at the said place?
Yes either from Landlord or the company you are with (e.g EPM Letting) .
Really appreciate you taking out your time to help me.
HY wrote:Thank you for all your help. I have 1 more question, you mentioned the below:
Marriage Registration Certification (English) from NADRA registered and endorsed by Union Council
Is this the same as FRC?
http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php/produ ... icates/frc
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests