ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Processing Time 2013

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rituyadav
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Processing Time 2013

Post by Rituyadav » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Hello

Does anybody have any idea regarding the present UKBA Tier 2 General application processing time? Details of my application are as follows:

Date of application: 22 February 2013
Confirmation received: 15 March 2013
Biometrics given: 16 March 2013

Its been more than a month after my biometrics and almost 2 months for my application and I haven't received the decision yet? On UKBA website it is stated that they process 90 percent of the application within 4 weeks, so really worried now:(.

Thanks in advance

orthodoc
India

Re: Tier 2 General Processing Time 2013

Post by orthodoc » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Rituyadav wrote:Hello

Does anybody have any idea regarding the present UKBA Tier 2 General application processing time? Details of my application are as follows:

Date of application: 22 February 2013
Confirmation received: 15 March 2013
Biometrics given: 16 March 2013

Its been more than a month after my biometrics and almost 2 months for my application and I haven't received the decision yet? On UKBA website it is stated that they process 90 percent of the application within 4 weeks, so really worried now:(.

Thanks in advance
I did my biometry on 7th March and still waiting for approval. but there are people who have done their biometry on 8th, 15th and 16th of March and got their approval. So yours should be coming pretty soon unless you are one of those "lucky" people like me.

Rituyadav
Newly Registered

Post by Rituyadav » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am

Thanks.

Received my application decision yesterday. Unfortunately, it was rejected on the grounds that the job skills werent of NQF 6 which was wrong.. ...
However , have the option to appeal..

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 pm

has your leave already expired?

dhavs
Newly Registered

processing time for tier 2 general

Post by dhavs » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:16 pm

HELLO EVERYBODY

I HAVE APPLIED FOR TIER 2 GENERAL FROM TIER 4 STUDENT.
I WONDER IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME REGARDING THE PROCESSING TIMES FOR THE SAID CATEGORY AND WHEN CAN I RECEIVE MY DOCUMENTS AND BIOMETRIC CARD.
I ALSO CHECKED THE UKBA WEBSITE THE PROCESSING TIME OPTION HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM APPLY INSIDE UK SO A BIT WORRIED.

DETAILS:-
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER RECEIVED - 25/03/2013
BIOMETRIC LETTER RECEIVED - 02/04/2013
BIOMETRIC SCAN DONE ON - 03/04/2013

THANK YOU

AndieAbroad
Newly Registered

Post by AndieAbroad » Wed May 01, 2013 9:24 am

The UKBA really should have been more clear on that section of the website, as it confused me and my employers as well.

Generally speaking, the processing time is currently approximately 4 (to 5) weeks after registering biometrics, not after submitting the application.

I just switched from a Tier 4 to Tier 2 visa myself, and received my BRP one month to the day after submitting my biometrics. @dhavs, it seems you will be receiving one very soon.

dhavs
Newly Registered

Post by dhavs » Wed May 01, 2013 9:56 am

AndieAbroad wrote:The UKBA really should have been more clear on that section of the website, as it confused me and my employers as well.

Generally speaking, the processing time is currently approximately 4 (to 5) weeks after registering biometrics, not after submitting the application.

I just switched from a Tier 4 to Tier 2 visa myself, and received my BRP one month to the day after submitting my biometrics. @dhavs, it seems you will be receiving one very soon.
thank you very much for this...but the thing making me more worried is that UKBA has also cut down the page where is shows processing timmings

dhavs
Newly Registered

Post by dhavs » Wed May 01, 2013 12:30 pm

thank you very much for this...but the thing making me more worried is that UKBA has also cut down the page where is shows processing timmings