ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Visa Processing time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

knavneet1
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Visa Processing time

Post by knavneet1 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for Tier 2 General Visa on 26th July 2013 from Bangalore, India office as normal application. Unfortunately not gone for Fast Track.

Please let me know when can i expect processing done as status is showing "Under Process at the British Deputy High Commission".

Waiting for your apply

Thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm

trueblue19

Re: Tier 2 General Visa Processing time

Post by trueblue19 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

knavneet1 wrote:Hi All,

I have applied for Tier 2 General Visa on 26th July 2013 from Bangalore, India office as normal application. Unfortunately not gone for Fast Track.

Please let me know when can i expect processing done as status is showing "Under Process at the British Deputy High Commission".

Waiting for your apply

Thanks
Although sometimes it might take more days (or less), it roughly takes about 20 calendar days from the date you applied. You should check the link that manci has shared, the timelines differ week on week basis the number of applications BHC may have received.

Status for my application kept showing as 'Application forwarded to BHC' until 20th day of submission. On the evening of 20th day, the status first changed to 'Application under process at BHC' and then, in the next 15 minutes, changed to 'Passport ready for collection'.

Good luck!

cs230608
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General Visa Processing time

Post by cs230608 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:41 am

HI,

I have submitted my Tier 2 general application on 23rd July 2014 @ Chennai VFS, they sent me an email stating that my application is still under process BDHC.

Could you please let me know how to check the online status?

Regards,
Sesha
+91-9789810137