ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER-2 Premium service advice

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Envertiz
Newly Registered

TIER-2 Premium service advice

Post by Envertiz » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:38 am

Hi All,
I am new here just wanted to clarify something.

I have applied for FLRO when my Tier 2 General visa was run out and i had an employment offer from an employer but no \licence which was the reason for FLRO was to get enough time for the employer to get Sponsorship licence, unfortunately my new employer sponsorship application was refused, but now i have a new employer who is already issued the COS. I have received the Bio metric letter to do the biometric as a part of my FLRO application. which i haven't done yet and requested for an extended time. Now i wanted to apply for the One Day Application service for Tier but how do i get an appointment without my passport or How do vary my current flro application to Tier 2 application.

Secondly my wife was my dependent for the last 4 years now she is in back home for the last 6 months. does she need to do the language test to apply for Dependent visa again ?

Thanks

Envertiz
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Application withdrawal

Post by Envertiz » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:38 am

Hi All,
I am new here just wanted to clarify something.

I have applied for FLRO when my Tier 2 General visa was run out and i had an employment offer from an employer but no \licence which was the reason for FLRO was to get enough time for the employer to get Sponsorship licence, unfortunately my new employer sponsorship application was refused, but now i have a new employer who is already issued the COS. I have received the Bio metric letter to do the biometric as a part of my FLRO application. which i haven't done yet and requested for an extended time. Now i wanted to apply for the One Day Application service for Tier but how do i get an appointment without my passport or How do vary my current flro application to Tier 2 application.

vinny

Re: TIER-2 Premium service advice

Post by vinny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:11 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.