ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Sponsor Licence Revoked

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

DEMO

Tier 2 Sponsor Licence Revoked

Post by DEMO » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:52 am

Hi All,

My company's Licence got revoked (My company is trying to settle down the court case with fees which need to be given to HO) and I've received a letter from HO to leave the UK by 22nd January besides I'll finish my 10 years on 1st of July 2017 and I will be eligible for ILR by June 2nd/3rd (Under 28 days rules) and to qualify for that I have 4 months and few days gap in between from 22nd January.

So what do I need to cover that gap. Is it ok to go with FP application and buy sometime, if I can't find any other sponsor in really short time period ?

Any guidance from seniors members ?

Thanks,

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Tier 2 Sponsor Licence Revoked

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:16 pm

DEMO wrote:Hi All,

My company's Licence got revoked (My company is trying to settle down the court case with fees which need to be given to HO) and I've received a letter from HO to leave the UK by 22nd January besides I'll finish my 10 years on 1st of July 2017 and I will be eligible for ILR by June 2nd/3rd (Under 28 days rules) and to qualify for that I have 4 months and few days gap in between from 22nd January.

So what do I need to cover that gap. Is it ok to go with FP application and buy sometime, if I can't find any other sponsor in really short time period ?

Any guidance from seniors members ?

Thanks,
UKVI are onto that, and reject them immediately as 'frivolous and vexatious'...

Only way is a new sponsor...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

DEMO

Post by DEMO » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Has anyone came across in situation like this before ?

Does anyone have any umbrella company name for sponsorship. I work in an IT. Please PM if there is any ?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:02 pm

DEMO wrote:Has anyone came across in situation like this before ?

Does anyone have any umbrella company name for sponsorship. I work in an IT. Please PM if there is any ?
# fail.
No umbrellas.
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:11 pm

DEMO wrote:Has anyone came across in situation like this before ?

It is not permitted and illegal to contract or work through an umbrella company on Tier 2 General.

Any abuse of the PM function by members and the facility will be removed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.