ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Spouse and Child dependent application from India

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rocky24484
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Spouse and Child dependent application from India

Post by Rocky24484 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi,

My wife was applying for Tier 2 dependent visa from India online on "https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk".
we have a 5 months old daughter so we have included her details under dependent children section. after filling in entire application and signing off. I was about to pay for IHS fee but for some reason it said you have no dependants even though we filled in child dependent section completely.

do we have to fill 2 different applications one for Spouse and another one for Child.

if so can we include both application with one set of supporting documents.

any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
R

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 2 Spouse and Child dependent application from India

Post by moonlight55 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:42 pm

Rocky24484 wrote:Hi,

My wife was applying for Tier 2 dependent visa from India online on "https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk".
we have a 5 months old daughter so we have included her details under dependent children section. after filling in entire application and signing off. I was about to pay for IHS fee but for some reason it said you have no dependants even though we filled in child dependent section completely.

do we have to fill 2 different applications one for Spouse and another one for Child.
Yes, separate forms for each dependent.

if so can we include both application with one set of supporting documents.
Preferably, 2 sets of documents.

any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
R

Rocky24484
Newly Registered

Post by Rocky24484 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:51 pm

Thanks very much for quick response.

but i have got one set of original documents for example
bank statements, Tenancy agreement and letter from Sponsor.

which i have already sent them to my wife for applying. Assuming one set of supporting documents are sufficient.

not exactly sure how to produce above mentioned set of documents again as photo copies are not accepted.

Any suggestions please

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Scenarios where you are submitting originals, enclose a photocopy on the 2nd dependent. In any case, I personally do not think they will reject the application if you submit just one set of originals.