Tracking Tier 2 applications

Only for UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) points system Tier 2

Moderators: EUsmileWEallsmile, ca.funke, Amber_, sushdmehta, John, ChetanOjha, batleykhan, push, JAJ, Casa, archigabe, vinny, Obie, sbrennan

Tracking Tier 2 applications

Postby silverchloride » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Can the employers/sponsors track the application of Tier 2? I am thinking since its all online, there might be a way where we can find out whether an application is being dealt with or not or something like that.
silverchloride

Postby Lucapooka » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:21 pm

No, not on-line.
Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Postby needTier1 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Check this thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=60823&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

The lack of communication from UKBA was the most frustrating thing, especially since on their website it says they're still processing applications from 12 July. However (and this may be general knowledge), I went into HR and they were able to go online and check the status of my C.O.S. When the status goes from 'assigned' to 'used' it probably means your application is being processed.
needTier1

Postby sushdmehta » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:09 pm

And "the thread" clears states that the employer was able to check status of CoS assigned.
The change of status from "assigned" to "used" only indicates that a leave to remain application for the CoS in question has been received. No relevance to "progress" of a leave to remain application.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!
sushdmehta

Return to UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) visas