ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Naric Statements for Tier 2 General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sudhu914
Newly Registered

UK Naric Statements for Tier 2 General

Post by sudhu914 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for Statement of comparability and English language assessment statements from UK Naric to support Tier 2 General Application.

My Statements got dispatched on 18th of August and I opted for Standard Airmail Since I have enought time for Visa Application. But Till date those are not delivered. If I ask Naric Team they were suggesting if those not get delivered in 20 days of dispatched Date they are going to send one more airmail free of charge.

Can anyone suggest or please Let me know how long it will take to reach me to Bangalore, India...As of today the date count is 16 days.

Or Is there any other mode other than DHL Courier service If I want opt in future?

Regards
Sudhu

sravanmv
Newly Registered

Re: UK Naric Statements for Tier 2 General

Post by sravanmv » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:10 pm

I had opted for second option of courier were you can track your delivery. I understood, it was held in Bangalore Sub Foreign Post Office for three days for no good reason. I went there gave a copy of my id proof n address proof. They issued my NARIC certificate. However, in airmail I don't think you can track the whereabouts of the post. I applied for my certificate on 25th August got it on 4th September.

Regards,
Sravan MV

sudhu914
Newly Registered

Post by sudhu914 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:55 am

sravanmv wrote:I had opted for second option of courier were you can track your delivery. I understood, it was held in Bangalore Sub Foreign Post Office for three days for no good reason. I went there gave a copy of my id proof n address proof. They issued my NARIC certificate. However, in airmail I don't think you can track the whereabouts of the post. I applied for my certificate on 25th August got it on 4th September.

Regards,
Sravan MV
Hi Sravan,

Greetings. Thank you for your response. It will really get me out.

Did you mean that you have opted International Signed For™** for £8.00?

Because Still I didn't received and I lost my hopes on Standard Air mail I am planning to get replacement certificates for the same statements.

Do Let me know if it is the same service, I will do the payment.

Regards
Sudhu

sravanmv
Newly Registered

Post by sravanmv » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Yes I used that one. Atleast you can track your courier status.

sudhu914
Newly Registered

Post by sudhu914 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:51 am

Hi Sravan,

Thanks for confirmation.
Finally I paid for the above service. Hope to get mail soon before I get Cos.

Thanks

sravanmv
Newly Registered

Post by sravanmv » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:20 am

All the best for it. First you can track it via Royal mail link. Once it has reached India, you can track through IPS Web tracking system. Once it has reached Bangalore Sub Foreign office, you can go collect it. Please note, Bangalore Sub Foreign office has been shifted to GPO very recently.

sudhu914
Newly Registered

Post by sudhu914 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:52 am

Sravan,

Thank you so much for your quick responses.

Just a last question yo you, Could you tell me where is the Sub Foreign / GPO office in Bangalore?

Regards
Sudhu

sravanmv
Newly Registered

Post by sravanmv » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:37 pm

General Post office is opposite to Vidhana Soudha

sudhu914
Newly Registered

Post by sudhu914 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:11 am

Okay..Thanks Sravan... By the way Do you got your COS???

Sathya0105
Newly Registered

Post by Sathya0105 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Hi All,

very useful info here on tracking the letters from NARIC. I have also applied for replacement letters opting for "International signed for" after going through this post.

Can you guys tell me, if the same royal mail tracking number can be used once the package reaches IPS or if not, how to get the tracking number of IPS?