ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

60 days letter not received its been 9 months

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

reyan
Newly Registered

60 days letter not received its been 9 months

Post by reyan » Thu May 21, 2015 11:22 pm

hi my college was suspended in september 2014, but i got visa from that college till feb 2016. i have written couple of letters to home office for the 60 days letter as all the colleges were asking for 60 days letter to give me admission but i haven't received any response from home office. what should i do???? please advoise me.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: 60 days letter not received its been 9 months

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun May 24, 2015 7:56 pm

@ reyan, its better you call Home Office directly and talk to the customer service department to find out your status, its likely that they might have sent out the 60days letter to another address or maybe they haven't send it out.

Calling them will be easier as they will be able to tell you your status on phone.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Tier1settlement
Newly Registered

Post by Tier1settlement » Sun May 24, 2015 11:35 pm

If I'm not wrong you said your college's licence got suspended not revoked. is this is correct?

are you not attending your college? they will have a student welfare officer who can advise on immigration matters anyways I think HO usually send a curtailment letter if the college's licence gets revoked.

hope this helps.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:21 am

Assume you mean their license was "revoked", not "suspended"?

Does the Home Office definitely have your current address, either from last time you applied, or from submitting the Migrant Change of Circumstances form if you moved house?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.