ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About Funding

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahlawy1993
Newly Registered

About Funding

Post by ahlawy1993 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:27 pm

Hello,

I am an international student and i would like to know what if i affored my first university year fees, and i finished my first year , What if i cant afford the yeae after and i need more time to prepare my fees ? What can happen in that case ?

Thanks

noajthan

Re: About Funding

Post by noajthan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:32 pm

ahlawy1993 wrote:Hello,

I am an international student and i would like to know what if i affored my first university year fees, and i finished my first year , What if i cant afford the yeae after and i need more time to prepare my fees ? What can happen in that case ?

Thanks
Your visa may be revoked if fees are not paid.
You should talk to your university before things get to such a bad state.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:34 pm

What was your original plan for paying the second year's fees, and what has happened that means you cannot pay?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

ahlawy1993
Newly Registered

Post by ahlawy1993 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:53 pm

sah10406 wrote:What was your original plan for paying the second year's fees, and what has happened that means you cannot pay?

Thank your for replying.
My plan is working fine as i already paid my first year fees in full, But i was just wondering if any circumstances occurred that could obstacle me from paying my second year . What can happen in that case ?

Thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:22 pm

noajthan wrote:
ahlawy1993 wrote:Hello,

Thanks
Your visa may be revoked if fees are not paid.
You should talk to your university before things get to such a bad state.
As already advised in the post above by noajthan.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:36 pm

ahlawy1993 wrote:i was just wondering if any circumstances occurred that could obstacle me from paying my second year . What can happen in that case ?
You would not be able to continue with your studies. Your university would probably allow an interruption for a year while you arrange an alternate source of funds. Meanwhile your student visa would be curtailed and you could apply for a new one if and when you were in a position to return to your studies.

But I think you know all this!
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.