ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acedamic progression

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mmo78
Newly Registered

Acedamic progression

Post by mmo78 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Hi guys,

I have completed an MSc ( level 7)in network systems in 2012, after I completed the PSW visa. I switched to tire 2 visa and worked as a business development manager for nearly two years. I ended up as a business manager despite my qualifications. Before go home , I need to get a proper qualification that is suitable to my current career. So I applied 1 year MBA ((level 7) program in an university.

I got admissions but later they told me , due to the recent tire 4 rules, they no longer can accept me to this program. Still I cannot understand why I have been rejected. Is this something to do with this particular uni or general situation in all the universities

Any ideas and advice would be grateful :D

vinny

Re: Acedamic progression

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:47 am

See also 120A and guidance.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Acedamic progression

Post by sah10406 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:13 pm

mmo78 wrote:I got admissions but later they told me , due to the recent tire 4 rules, they no longer can accept me to this program.
What specific rule change are they citing? This does not seem to be a problem re: Academic Progression, either before or after the recent rule changes.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.