ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After appeal dismiss, can I have 28 days to swish in Tier 4?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bekub

After appeal dismiss, can I have 28 days to swish in Tier 4?

Post by Bekub » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Hi,
Recently I have receive dismissal letter of my appeal from Upper Tribunal. Now I want to apply for student visa, my lawyer told me that I have 28 days time to apply. However, none of the college is agreed to issue cars letter.
Could any one advice me what is the true fact and answer the following question?
1. for tier 4 application, do I need to use any different kind of application form due to being overstayed?
Or
2. Can I apply for tier 4 by using only Tier-4 student visa application form?

Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: After appeal dismiss, can I have 28 days to swish in Tie

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:07 am

If you do not have a CAS then it is a pointless exercise applying for a tier 4 visa. It will get refused with no right of appeal.

There must be reason why the colleges will not issue a CAS as they are normally very quick to take your fees and issue a CAS.

robeenson12
Newly Registered

Re: After appeal dismiss, can I have 28 days to swish in Tie

Post by robeenson12 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Hello BEkub,

I am on the same situation as you were before. Could you please tell me did you find any colleges, what did you do??

regards
Rob