ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix 8 Tier 4 - General Student Self Assessment Form

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khokhar80

Appendix 8 Tier 4 - General Student Self Assessment Form

Post by khokhar80 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 am

My brother’s son course for English CEFRL Level A2, 3 months start first and then main course BTEC Advanced PGMDS will start. Question is whether he should enter 15 months or 12 months of his main course.

Maintenance (Funds) You must have a minimum level of funds to cover your course fees and support yourself. You should refer to the Immigration Rules and the Tier 4 Policy Guidance. You need 10 points from this part, or your application will be refused.

Part 6
Months
6.1 What is the length of your course in calendar months? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He has already paid his course fees and accommodation for one month. Does this amount will be less from my maintenance funds?

Please advice. Thanks

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Appendix 8 Tier 4 - General Student Self Assessment Form

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:49 pm

khokhar80 wrote:
My brother’s son course for English CEFRL Level A2, 3 months start first and then main course BTEC Advanced PGMDS will start. Question is whether he should enter 15 months or 12 months of his main course.

Maintenance (Funds) You must have a minimum level of funds to cover your course fees and support yourself. You should refer to the Immigration Rules and the Tier 4 Policy Guidance. You need 10 points from this part, or your application will be refused.

Part 6
Months
6.1 What is the length of your course in calendar months? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He has already paid his course fees and accommodation for one month. Does this amount will be less from my maintenance funds?

Please advice. Thanks
Hi
You should write what course duration is written on Visa Letter .Check your visa letter if this is saying 12 months then you should write 12 months.Simple is that

One more thing you would automatically gets four months extra from your course duration.For example if course is 12 months you would get visa for 16 months.

Yes paid fee and accommodation would be subtracted from your total maintenance.

UK_Banned_Member