ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix 8 Tier 4 - General Student Self Assessment

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khokhar80

Appendix 8 Tier 4 - General Student Self Assessment

Post by khokhar80 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:24 am

Hi,

I was filling up form Appendix 8 – Tier 4 General Student Self Assessment form for my brother’s son and on Part 4 - Course Details (4.1 Give the title of your course of study >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>) I stuck up as he has Pre-Session Course in English CEFRL LEVEL A2 before his main course start. This course is for 3 months and after completing, Main Course will start which is BTEC Advanced PGMDS for one year in the same college. His visa letter has unconditional offer.

My question is that under (4.1 Give the title of your course of study >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>), does he enter both courses names i.e., (CEFRL Level A2 and BTEC Advanced PGMDS) and in 4.2 Give the start and end dates for your course of study >>> start date should be when his CEFRL Level A2 course will start and end date when his Main Course complete. I hope my question would be clear. Please advice & Thanks.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Appendix 8 Tier 4 - General Student Self Assessment

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:57 pm

khokhar80 wrote:Hi,

I was filling up form Appendix 8 – Tier 4 General Student Self Assessment form for my brother’s son and on

Part 4 - Course Details (4.1 Give the title of your course of study >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>) I stuck up as he has Pre-Session Course in English CEFRL LEVEL A2 before his main course start. This course is for 3 months and after completing,

Main Course will start which is BTEC Advanced PGMDS for one year in the same college. His visa letter has unconditional offer.

My question is that under (4.1 Give the title of your course of study >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>), does he enter both courses names i.e., (CEFRL Level A2 and BTEC Advanced PGMDS)

and in 4.2 Give the start and end dates for your course of study >>> start date should be when his CEFRL Level A2 course will start and end date when his Main Course complete.

I hope my question would be clear. Please advice & Thanks.
Hi

for 4.1 just write title of your first course thats is English CEFRL LEVEL A2

4.2 Chek your visa letter and write dates according to it.If visa letter is for 15 months.Everything would be on Visa letter.

UK_Banned_Member