ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying after September

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahlawy1993
Newly Registered

Applying after September

Post by ahlawy1993 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:39 pm

Hello,
If my course starts 15th of September , and i am currently got some obstacles that slowed my transactions to apply for the visa , can i apply in october and arrive in campus late ?

Thanks
Regards

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Applying after September

Post by sah10406 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Your CAS shows the latest enrolment date. If you can't get there by that date, there is no point in applying.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

ahlawy1993
Newly Registered

Post by ahlawy1993 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:22 pm

I applied for my visa and it got refused , so i was thinking what kind of solutions can happen after that ? , as my last enrollment date is on 3rd of October .

Does the universities give any kind of chance to catch up still ? Or it depends about dealing with the university itself?

Thanks

linny
Newly Registered

Post by linny » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:20 am

ahlawy1993 wrote:I applied for my visa and it got refused , so i was thinking what kind of solutions can happen after that ? , as my last enrollment date is on 3rd of October .

Does the universities give any kind of chance to catch up still ? Or it depends about dealing with the university itself?

Thanks
Have you even spoken to your University, and sent them a copy of the refusal, have you looked at admin review?
Have asked them for a second CAS?

Are you applying in the UK or from outside the UK?

If you haven't you need to.

ahlawy1993
Newly Registered

Post by ahlawy1993 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:29 pm

I am applying from outside the UK , i did speak to them and sent them a copy of my refusal letter , they did told me that they will contact you Advisor of Tier 4 visa , all i wanted to know that if there is any possibility to make the visa process again and a solution to be occurred or the opportunity had gone for me

Thanks for replying

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:52 pm

What was the reason for the refusal?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ahlawy1993
Newly Registered

Post by ahlawy1993 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:11 pm

The reason for refusal was that my bank statements didnt meet the right amount of maintenance funds , there was a difference of 400 GBP , i made 2 deposits , first one was like (90%) from of maintenance funds , then i deposited the other one but it didnt last 28 days i think , but when i did send these bank statements to my univ , they totally accepted it.