ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of CAS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

active123
Newly Registered

Change of CAS

Post by active123 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:32 am

Hi all,

i am new on this forum, and will really appreciate ur replies,

i have some queries regarding my tier 4 application, i submitted my tier 4 application with B2 before my visa expire in Feb before TOIEC suspension in level 7 in highly trusted college with one of my dependent, after that i received a letter from HO to send them a different awarding body English certificate, and now did another English exam but i got B1 which is not enough i think, so in this case is it possible if i change my application and get a CAS letter which covers my B1? or any other way where i can use my this B1 to continue my application,

Regards.

shaq1

Re: Change of CAS

Post by shaq1 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:56 am

you have applied to study a level 7 course at a Highly trusted college so you will need to have a B2 level English score. If you have B1 now then go for the test again there is no other option for you.

active123
Newly Registered

Post by active123 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:32 am

but if i come back to level 6 then is it possible that i can use my B1 ?

shaq1

Post by shaq1 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:45 am

You will need B2 for Level 6 as well

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:41 pm

The fact that you can not pass another SELT at B2 might just suggest you were one of the students that did not actually sit the TOIEC test on their own behalf...
Without a B2 SELT your student days look to be over. And if you are unable to provide another B2 certificate the HO might also look at deception as a means of refusal.
Sit other tests until you pass but no doubt HO have only given so many days to return a B2 cert. Good luck.